Page 3 of 144 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harshigovada View Post
    Bro i havent gave away my details he gave his gmail Id and said to oconnect tat with supercell ID i didnt knew about supercell ID so i blindly trusted him and registered his gmail ID in supercell.
    Lol your right you gave away your account not your info how silly of me

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    "blindly trusted him" well you were willing to breake the rules of supercell to get another ones account.
    Anyways guys thnx for all advises u gave to me And i finally achieved my account Back I contacted supercell and without any late they recovered my account to me Thnx for everything guys

Anyways guys thnx for all advises u gave to me And i finally achieved my account Back I contacted supercell and without any late they recovered my account to me Thnx for everything guys
    What!! I still haven't not got any reply from them!! It's four days now, could you give details how they contacted you?

Quote Originally Posted by HelloWin View Post
    What!! I still haven't not got any reply from them!! It's four days now, could you give details how they contacted you?
    Bro im really in love with Supercell coz that great problem they have solved within some 6 hours.. after posting my problem.... so the thing is go to the tutorial page which waton recommended me and see the last line of paragrapgh they have given gmail ID and supercell contact service u post ur problem in both of that ways they will respond u through ur gmail ID/email and if ur prob is lost village they verify u whether tat account is urs or not,and asking some questions like how many gems u had when u lost the village and some account related.. as soon as they find that account belongs to u they will recover ur account without any issue!!
    Last edited by harshigovada; March 23rd, 2018 at 03:12 PM.

I’m glad to hear you got it back, be careful in future and keep enjoying the game.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

Thnx yea i will take care, i always do but donno due to sleepless night i jus simply did tat finally i realised wat i did thnx for giving enuf support during dark moments!!

you were trading accounts (at least attempting to aquire a village) which is clearly in breach of TOS and they gave you that account back?
    i would assume breaking the TOS it would be lost forever..

Quote Originally Posted by rounz View Post
    you were trading accounts (at least attempting to aquire a village) which is clearly in breach of TOS and they gave you that account back?
    i would assume breaking the TOS it would be lost forever..
    I didnt knew it was an act which is violating rules and policy... ultimately i got somethin to learn!!
    Last edited by harshigovada; March 28th, 2018 at 03:14 PM.

Lol... If only hacking were this easy...

Quote Originally Posted by TheConfuzed1 View Post
    Lol... If only hacking were this easy...
    Hasnt President Trump proven it is.....

Pooh - TH9.5 | Lv 134 | BK 25 | AQ 25 | GG 1.68B | EE 1.61B | HH 3M | 250x L10
    Draconifors - TH9 | Lv 115 | BK 20 | AQ 24 | GG 608K | EE 589K | HH 1.47M | 89x L10