Page 2 of 155 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

Dude my account is max Th10

why is everyone trying to breake the rules? account sharing is against supercells conditions. also it would be better to read what supercell id is before using it. you must contact supercell ingame support as it was allready said above. pray to the clashgods that supercell will help you to recover your account will not bann it permanently.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    why is everyone trying to breake the rules? account sharing is against supercells conditions. also it would be better to read what supercell id is before using it. you must contact supercell ingame support as it was allready said above. pray to the clashgods that supercell will help you to recover your account will not bann it permanently.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game
    Dude have u checked the recent update it removed in game contact services then how can i contact them .... just go and check i have tried clicking, "it wasn't helpuful" but "contact us" is not appearing there before an option used to come saying "contact us" but now they have removed.. please check and say!
    Last edited by harshigovada; March 22nd, 2018 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by harshigovada View Post
    Dude have u checked the recent update it removed in game contact services then how can i contact them .... just go and check i have tried clicking, "it wasn't helpuful" but "contact us" is not appearing there before an option used to come saying "contact us" but now they have removed.. please check and say!
    Go to the link wotan gave you (the same place I told you before), read down to the bottom of the first post, use that method at the bottom to contact out of game. That your account is a max th10 is irrelevant for what happens next, which is up to SC Support. Allow up to a week for a reply.
    Last edited by Tomville; March 22nd, 2018 at 08:45 AM.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

yes they have removed the old contact us button. the tutorial shows you how to find contact us and how to contact them out of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    yes they have removed the old contact us button. the tutorial shows you how to find contact us and how to contact them out of the game.
    Thnx for u guys guiding me to that tutorial!!

Banned
    Give away your info to a complete stranger is not being hacked.
    Also why should SC help you when you were trying to break the rules?

Quote Originally Posted by Somethingnotalreadypicked View Post
    Give away your info to a complete stranger is not being hacked.
    Also why should SC help you when you were trying to break the rules?
    Bro i havent gave away my details he gave his gmail Id and said to oconnect tat with supercell ID i didnt knew about supercell ID so i blindly trusted him and registered his gmail ID in supercell.

Bro i havent gave away my details he gave his gmail Id and said to oconnect tat with supercell ID i didnt knew about supercell ID so i blindly trusted him and registered his gmail ID in supercell.
    "blindly trusted him" well you were willing to breake the rules of supercell to get another ones account.

Forum Champion
    You accepted his details because you thought he was going to give you his account. Giving away accounts is against the ToS agreement that you agreed to when you downloaded CoC. Why should SC help you when you were engaged at breaking the rules?