Page 245 of 255 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 2544

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

Fresh Spawn

please help

i was have village level 12 max and i have email for it , but some one has steel it and connect to his supercell id ??? i need recover my account please i 've email

Welcome to the forum.
    Please contact the ingame support in the game because they dont work on any forum.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Welcome to the forum.
    Please contact the ingame support in the game because they dont work on any forum.
    no one help ?? supercell id is suck

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2444
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar901 View Post
    no one help ?? supercell id is suck
    Nobody here has any ability to help.

This is a player discussion forum, not a support forum.

Supercell only look at this forum to find out if there are bugs they need to address, and even then very rarely respond.

in game Help and support problem

When i want to recover my account, the support only asks about player tag, town hall level,clan name and player nane. Then closes the conversation saying 'unfortunately we can't recover your account with this information.'
    Please fix this problem. I recently list my th13 account and it Feels jinx without that account.

it would be really worrying if you could recover an account with those infos that literally everyone can get

maybe it's a bot support bug, I wonder if you can submit a bug report for that
    Last edited by eitiel; January 15th, 2021 at 09:13 PM.

LOST Village

Dear Sir / Madam,

I lost my village that is bound to google account.
    I have access to the account, but the village is just lost.
    Please send someone to help me recover my Clash Of Clans ID

Thank you

What happense when you want to load your village?

For account recovery you need to contact the ingame support in the game. Click on gear icon and then "help&support".

It became a brand new newbie account at lv1, I stopped playing like 2 years back, not sure what happened in between.

The help & support isn't getting me anywhere
    Last edited by vicgamingacc; January 19th, 2021 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vicgamingacc View Post
    It became a brand new newbie account at lv1, I stopped playing like 2 years back, not sure what happened in between.

The help & support isn't getting me anywhere
    You may have chosen the wrong gplay account.
    Anyway only ingame support is able to help you. Just search there for lost village and contact them.