Page 208 of 222 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2216

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

This has to be taken quite seriously. There was a very similar post in reddit, where a serious low townhall pusher lost her accounts and clan, due to phishing.

Quote Originally Posted by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>> View Post
    This has to be taken quite seriously. There was a very similar post in reddit, where a serious low townhall pusher lost her accounts and clan, due to phishing.
    I dont think that it is easy to "hack" accounts. If it would be easy then i guess we would have seen way more reports.

Quote Originally Posted by IGotHacked View Post
    Since you are a Forum Champion, with all due respect, here is my reply:
    In order not to argue your invalid statements in public, I shot you a private message.

But shortly:
    - Ingame Support has been involved, to a quite minimum extent.
    - Not believing in text or facts - an effort to discredit my worries, but no harm done - will happily cooperate with Supercell (including account info from Google, fact proving of my claims, etc).
    - Anyway, 98% I do not expect anyone here to do anything. It's a storytime, for people to see there are problems in the game, with the game. And there is a 2% chance, a REAL SC dev shoots me a private message (yet again, ingame Support hits it's limits quite fast).
    just so you know all forum titles for example forum champion means nothing at all because this is a players forum and titles change based on amount of posts done which leads nicely to point two the chances of a dev sending you a pm is in fact zero and not 2% because as already stated this is a players forum and devs do not come on here and reply to any posts let alone send a pm and lastly the chances of a hacker randomly picking 16 bases all belonging to you is very slim besides hackers dont bother with bases in a game and clearly if this was in fact accurate then sc are already aware of the issue as they have been helping you to recover 8 bases which sounds a lot more then minimal help to me
    Last edited by Mrlk; July 30th, 2020 at 06:23 PM.
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

Thank you for some dialogue. I'll just recap briefly on where I stand.

FIRSTLY

All claims in my first/main post are yet/still in effect. Before commenting, read the beginning post. Thoroughly!

SECONDLY

In an effort to stress on it - Google accounts WERE NOT breached. All of them had/have separate passwords, separate e-mail layout, 2-step verification etc.

Since all of my 16 accounts were done and gone in a day, my only assumption is it to happen ingame, via COC server, glitch, etc. One hacker explained it being phishing via Support; in addition this specific hacker claimed they don't need user specific info, instead they claim the account via support and done. As I carried on chatting with him (in order to see, how much he is willing to talk), he gave some gibberish, on how to take over TH3 as well. Reason being interested in certain TH3's, is when having them being minimaxed, for example. Which was true, in my case. Getting better war weight in war clans. And not being able to minimax bases anymore, after updates, long ago.

THIRDLY

Scammers/hackers I have noted down, are 90% still active. Have submitted tons of screenshots through ingame Support, via my reinstated accounts - on chat logs, clan-sale and account-sale webpages, chats with hackers, etc. I do see some of the scam and hack player accounts being deleted. But lots of ground to cover and still to go.

FOURTHLY

Last scammer sale-transaction with my original hacked/stolen clan happened 16 days ago. Webpage price was announced $75. Some kid from USA (supposedly) bought it. And since I spam JOIN into my hacked clan every 2 days, with remarks 'ENJOYING MY HACKED CLAN, YOU BOUGHT? WAITING FOR SUPERCELL PERMABAN FOR YALL!' - the kid joined my temporary clan, and went 'back off, im sorry ur clan got hacked, but i spent my own money to buy it' and we had a little chat and before leaving he stated 'its my clan now. i can give u sellers instagram, he's from pakistan, what do u expect'. What a joy. Oh, ofcourse I have reported 'The Kid' (and his other 3 accounts) via ingame Support, with screenshots, etc. No reaction in 10 days. That is why I am referring the Support being poor. Poor, on acting regarding to scammers, terms violators and ever worse.

FIFTHLY

Losing all accounts and clan without my misdoing - is a total no go! Will keep this thread open, will gladly answer senseful questions, will update on progress with Supercell.
    Last edited by IGotHacked; August 1st, 2020 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IGotHacked View Post
    One hacker explained it being phishing via Support; in addition this specific hacker claimed they don't need user specific info, instead they claim the account via support and done.
    I am very sure that this is not possible.
    Else we wouldnt see so many people complaining here that they got banned for attempt of phishing during the accoun recovery process.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; August 1st, 2020 at 06:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    I am very sure that this is not possible.
    Else we wouldnt see so many people complaining here that they got banned for attempt of phishing during the accoun recovery process.
    This is a real experience that I had, just two days before: I managed to recover an old Townhall 4 account of mine(which was the co-leader in a clan) without providing any details. The account is one that I have never played on the phone in which I recovered it, and the recovery was done by a human, not a bot. The agent just asked the four usual questions that anyone can easily find out(tag,name,townhall level and clan in which it is in) and straight away gave back my account. But this was NOT through the usual method.So yes, there is a way in which phishers can easily phish accounts. But I don't want to share that method here in this forum, as that would encourage people to phish accounts that are not theirs. I hope that Supercell manages to fix this flaw in the support👍🏻.

The agent just asked the four usual questions that anyone can easily find out(tag,name,townhall level and clan in which it is in) and straight away gave back my account. But this was NOT through the usual method.
    Still dont believe it.
    If it would be that easy then all villages would have been already recovered by strangers.

Still dont believe it.
    If it would be that easy then all villages would have been already recovered by strangers.
    I have the screenshots of the whole convo, as proof. But it is against the rules to post it here.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; August 2nd, 2020 at 03:55 AM.

I have the screenshots of the whole convo, as proof. But it is against the rules to post it here.
    Have you send them supercell?
    Ingame Support In/Out of the Game

Contact Form

I still dont believe it.

Have you send them supercell?
    Ingame Support In/Out of the Game

Contact Form

I still dont believe it.
    You mean I should send them a complaint that I got back my account?🤔

If you are asking whether I got back my account back through that form, NO. I got it back through in-game support(through an agent, not a bot). Also, I can confirm that this device had no association with that account. This is a new device.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; August 2nd, 2020 at 07:13 AM.