Page 162 of 168 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1680

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

Lost my account

I connected my account to someone elses supercell id and now I can't login into my account. My google play acount is connected to it but since his supercell id is connected it dosen't let me login. Can you help me supercell? I'm trying to get it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost10101 View Post
    I connected my account to someone elses supercell id and now I can't login into my account. My google play acount is connected to it but since his supercell id is connected it dosen't let me login. Can you help me supercell? I'm trying to get it back.
    You've officially lost your account for good by falling for a scam. The person tricked you into thinking you were getting a free account and instead you gave your account to the scammer. Supercell is not going to help you in this case because you broke the terms of service by allowing someone else to access your account. Best case scenario is the account will be permanently banned so that the scammer can't use it anymore. You'll just have to move on and create a new account. Take this as a lesson to NEVER believe someone is offering a free account. If sounds too good to be true, it's because it is.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 51 | AQ 53 | GW 20 |

New Bloke/Chick

Angry Need urgent help someone stole my account

So someone comes into my clan saying that they are giving me their account. I say ok. They tell me to sign in thru their supercell Iíd. I am coming back after a long time so I didnít know so I did and know my account is with them.
    i have the email I signed in with. Please someone help.

this account is very special as my dad created it. Please someone help me.

I just created a supercell Iíd so my account doesnít get lost
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKDRAGON532 View Post
    So someone comes into my clan saying that they are giving me their account. I say ok. They tell me to sign in thru their supercell I’d. I am coming back after a long time so I didn’t know so I did and know my account is with them.
    i have the email I signed in with. Please someone help.

this account is very special as my dad created it. Please someone help me.
    No one here can help you. We are just players like you. You need to contact SC support. Unfortunately, you lost your account while trying to break the terms of service (taking someone else's account is against the terms of service, which you were trying to do, even if it was with permission). There is a link in my signature to contact SC. This is a very common scam you fell for.

If there is any chance of getting your account back, you will need to know a lot of information about it that others couldn't know from simply looking at the profile. Things like when it was created, dates of purchase of gems, etc. If you don't know those things, SC will ban the account you are now using to contact them with because they will think you might be trying to steal someone else's account.
    Last edited by 2222; September 15th, 2019 at 02:28 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

New Bloke/Chick
    He told me to register a account. Thank you so much. Iíll contact them.

Do you think Iíll get the account back. Itís very old and special.

Do you think I’ll get the account back. It’s very old and special.
    Once you contact Support in game, they can assist you with trying to recover the account. There is nothing that anyone can do on the forums, I ran into the same issue trying to come back after 4 years and it was a little complicated, but so worth it.
    TROLL CAPTAIN & SUPERCELL FANBOY CLUB PRESIDENT
    Account #1
    : Town Hall 9 / LVL 100 GG: 207M EE: 237M HH: 515K Top Trophies: 2379
    Account #2: Town Hall 5 / LVL 19 GG: 894kEE: 1.06M HH: ---K
    Top Trophies: 761
    Both accounts are in Bruins Hockey

He told me to register a account. Thank you so much. I’ll contact them.
    Yes, but what I mean is you trying to take his account even with his permission is against the terms of service. Players are not allowed to give, buy, trade or share accounts. So, you start off with SC on a bad note because the reason you lost your account is due to trying to violate the terms of service yourself. However, you were the one scammed and SC does know this exact scam is a big problem. It happens a lot. I don't know if you will be able to get your account back. I hope you have the account information of the player who originally contacted you so you can report that account too for scamming you. Good luck.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Yes, but what I mean is you trying to take his account even with his permission is against the terms of service. Players are not allowed to give, buy, trade or share accounts. So, you start off with SC on a bad note because the reason you lost your account is due to trying to violate the terms of service yourself. However, you were the one scammed and SC does know this exact scam is a big problem. It happens a lot. I don't know if you will be able to get your account back. I hope you have the account information of the player who originally contacted you so you can report that account too for scamming you. Good luck.
    Sums it up.

....my dad created it. Please someone help me...
    Family, or not, that's a shared account.

New Bloke/Chick
    Oops didnít know

I only have the email and name of the player.

No one here can help you. We are just players like you. You need to contact SC support. Unfortunately, you lost your account while trying to break the terms of service (taking someone else's account is against the terms of service, which you were trying to do, even if it was with permission). There is a link in my signature to contact SC. This is a very common scam you fell for.

If there is any chance of getting your account back, you will need to know a lot of information about it that others couldn't know from simply looking at the profile. Things like when it was created, dates of purchase of gems, etc. If you don't know those things, SC will ban the account you are now using to contact them with because they will think you might be trying to steal someone else's account.
    also I am using email to contact them, is that ok

also I am using email to contact them, is that ok
    I don't know if they will support over email. The easiest and best way to contact them about this is to use the in game support.
    TROLL CAPTAIN & SUPERCELL FANBOY CLUB PRESIDENT
    Account #1
    : Town Hall 9 / LVL 100 GG: 207M EE: 237M HH: 515K Top Trophies: 2379
    Account #2: Town Hall 5 / LVL 19 GG: 894kEE: 1.06M HH: ---K
    Top Trophies: 761
    Both accounts are in Bruins Hockey