Page 144 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1538

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

Fresh Spawn
    I have a similar issue, I was trying to recover 1 ofor my 4 accounts and it banned my main th11 for phishing, I can't find in game support on the subject but I need help, is there an email I could contact supercell or?

Quote Originally Posted by NoahXy View Post
    I can't find in game support on the subject but I need help,
    because ther eis no option for unban.

is there an email I could contact supercell or?
    ingame support is your only chance to get back the village. some people repoted that they got their villages back.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:58 AM.

I lost my account

Sir i lost my account plz help me to get its back i request to help&support se can't replaying me plz help sir my i got 3 years to make it th9 max plz help me sir i give u all infomation sir plz help me onec time to get it back i can't give u next time this to of message help me sir my account name is yasir and my xp level is 121 my # tage is #22QGQ2VVO
    Last edited by Vampkillerdz; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:37 AM. Reason: Lost my accont

I have just contacted them via the E-Mail Contact Form, so let's hope they respond and restore the account. If that doesn't work I'll have to use the Contact In/Out of the Game link you've provided me with. Thanks for the help, I'll update the thread if something happens.

Quote Originally Posted by JaydenPerkin View Post
    I have just contacted them via the E-Mail Contact Form, so let's hope they respond and restore the account. If that doesn't work I'll have to use the Contact In/Out of the Game link you've provided me with. Thanks for the help,
    do i have to mention that you should read my first post again?

I'll update the thread if something happens.
    i know what happen if support works correct. and you will not be happy with the result.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:39 AM.

Lost village

Hey so basically I lost my village on my old phone and I messaged support and they haven't responded

Quote Originally Posted by Bruhbabeuh View Post
    Hey so basically I lost my village on my old phone and I messaged support and they haven't responded
    have you tryed to login with the associated gplay account or gamecenter id on a new device?

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    have you tryed to login with the associated gplay account or gamecenter id on a new device?
    No I didn't connect it to one which I should have

Quote Originally Posted by Bruhbabeuh View Post
    No I didn't connect it to one which I should have
    if you played on ios than your village is saved with your gamecenter id automatically → use the id on a support ios device to load your village.
    if you played on android than it is your choice to save your village with gplay or not.

if you cant remember the associated id or havent saved it on android than your only option is the ingame support.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form

There is no option to recover a banned account, and choosing the "Lost Village" option, probably only works for people trying to recover they're village, I'm guessing.

What happens when they work correct? Why wouldn't I be happy or satisfied?