Page 138 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1530

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

lost account

hey, i lost my old th11 account from a couple years ago. it was linked to facebook and game center but i can't find the options to link those and i never used supercell id.

Wrong forum my friend

Accounts aren't saved to Facebook; that's merely a way to increase the social aspect of the game by seeing who amongst your Facebook friends also plays CoC.

Unfortunately we're all just players like yourself here on the forums. To get assistance you'll need to contact Supercell directly.

You can contact support out of the game via Email Support at clashofclans.feedback@supercell.com

Or use the following contact form http://supr.cl/Support4Clash

SOURCE:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game

Level 18
    - 1,357/18,500| Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 202] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by joshuasuhaimi View Post
    hey, i lost my old th11 account from a couple years ago. it was linked to facebook and game center but i can't find the options to link those and i never used supercell id.
    get an ios device and do following steps:
    - activate your gamecenter id on this device
    - download clash
    - start clash and play the whole tutorial
    - turn off clash and start it again
    - a notification with your village should popup → load it

Supercell id problem

I had connected Supercell id to my account one year before. I sold my old phone online to someone but I forgot to delete the account on that phone. Now i noticed that the person who had bought my phone is using my coc account through Supercell id. I don't know how to remove it now. I tried to contact Supercell team through ingame help section but everytime i get automated response. How i can save my account from that person now?

sounds odd but why do people sell their phones without factory reset?

you have to deal with sparky and you have two options:
    - request an opting out from supercell id → it may use your one time account recovery and you may have to verify that you are the original creator
    - request an account recovery → works only one time and you have to verify that you are the original creator

you can lose acces to your village forever if you cant verify that you are the original creator.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form

Fresh Spawn

Lost my village

Can anyone in the supercell help my lost village?

In supercell in game support maybe, in this forum no as we’re all just players of the game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morjiana View Post
    Can anyone in the supercell help my lost village?
    Contact ingame support

Fresh Spawn

I want to recover my account please help

i have been much worried for last 2 days because my coc supercell account is locked and i have been contacting supercell form for last 2 days for such solution. i provide every info. which supercell form ask from me about account. inspire of that my account id not being unlock. it is my more than 4 years hardwork. i am owner of this account i am ready to provide every type of information about my account please tell how can i make you believe that i am owner of such account. recently i buy golden seasion pass from my sim card with jazz load that sim card is register with my identity card you can make sure i am ready to provide you every type of info. to unlock my account please help me i am really much much worried for last 2 days. Here is attach Screenshots of my account (redacted by forum moderator)
    Last edited by Cowslips; May 3rd, 2019 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Removing personal information