Page 137 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1530

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

Quote Originally Posted by Saqlain1420 View Post
    What happened to your account and how you lost it?
    op was scammed.

op your only option is to contact the ingamr support.

if you have sparky the support bot without option to talk to support agent than you will have to use your account recovery option.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    op was scammed.

op your only option is to contact the ingamr support.

if you have sparky the support bot without option to talk to support agent than you will have to use your account recovery option.
    Its not my account and how to use " recovery option " he has massaged support with no luck ..
    Last edited by googel; April 1st, 2019 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by googel View Post
    Its not my account and how to use " recovery option " he has massaged support with no luck ..
    by contacting the ingame support. if sparky is the support agent (its a bot) than simply click through the options he offer or write "lost account".
    if you tryto recover villages which arent yours than you get permanently banned for attempt of account phishing.

Fresh Spawn

Supercell ID stolen

Hi,
    I'm not sure where to post this thread, so i post in here.

My email adress has been hacked few days ago and someone stole my supercell id from there.
    He now has access to my account and he removed all my friends, quit my clan, join another one, erased all my maps, spent all my potions and gems !
    When i want to use my account, i usually get the message "another device is connecting" and i cant log in.

I managed to change my email password so he cant use it anymore but as his device is still connected to supercell id, i cant do anything to stop him using my account even if i ask for another activation code.

I tried to contact supercell in game and by email and look forward to their response !

Does anyone have any tips to help me ?
    I'm a bit desperate right now...

Unfortunately we're all just players like yourself here on the forums. To get assistance you'll need to contact Supercell directly.

You can contact support out of the game via Email Support at clashofclans.feedback@supercell.com

Or use the following contact form http://supr.cl/Support4Clash

SOURCE:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game

Level 18
    - 1,357/18,500| Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 202] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Fresh Spawn
    Thank you for your answer.
    I was wondering if someone had the same issue and if he'd have any tips for me

Problem with Supercell I'd

I cant access my th10 account with supercell I'di n Google play my th10 base is stored but unable to access it due to supercell id

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyraja View Post
    I cant access my th10 account with supercell I'di n Google play my th10 base is stored but unable to access it due to supercell id
    are you able to enter your village with gplay login?
    if yes → your village is not saved with supercell id.
    if no and message appear to use supercell id login → use the correct associated email.

Lost my google play ID

Hello
    I am unable to connect my google play id with supercell id and my old base or old profile is over written with new one please help me to recover my old COC ID which is names as jack sparrow and it was connected to my gmail

Quote Originally Posted by KingsmenX View Post
    Hello
    I am unable to connect my google play id with supercell id and my old base or old profile is over written with new one please help me to recover my old COC ID which is names as jack sparrow and it was connected to my gmail
    what exactly happened?