Page 135 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1547

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

I deactivated my apple id
    Now i re activated it
    After reactivating my apple id i cant able to get back my original account through game centre

ingame support is able to recover villages. click through the options until you came to the point "lost village" or tipe "lost village" at the start of the chat. sparky will ask you some questions about you and your village and than you will have to wait (sometimes days). a support agent will contact you and you will see a red notification at the gear icon.
    do not post any more stuff to sparky as he requests. it could cause an issue which let himstart from beginning.

in some cases sparky doesnt start the account recovery → you will have to try different devices or contacting the ingame support out if the hame.

Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form

Actually i did all these things
    Ingame its an automated chat bot replying me always
    And no one responded to my email
    I didnít get a proper response from clash of clans support team
    I want to speak out this problem with a specific support peron who can retrieve my account

Quote Originally Posted by Kutty2796 View Post
    Actually i did all these things
    Ingame its an automated chat bot replying me always
    what did the bot say?
    have you clicked on lost account?

And no one responded to my email
    it could take several days.

I didnít get a proper response from clash of clans support team
    I want to speak out this problem with a specific support peron who can retrieve my account
    no one here on forum works for support.

Its an automated chat it keeps telling the same thing
    I got a response mail
    They are asking me to contact through game but i dont know how to contact them through game
    Coz the chat in game is ♥♥♥♥ing automated

Need help !

Ok first of all i would like to clear this idk if my friend's account is hacked or SCAMMED ..
    But he is saying he hasn't give either his gmail or his SC ID access to anyone ... And today when he opens his account the SC ID the account was registered on was saying that there is no account registered on this id (maybe the other guy changed it to some other sc id )
    And my friend is saying his gmail is all fine .. Passwords are fine no info has been changed and he hasn't got any recovery code which he would have gotten due to 2ND STEP VERIFICATION plus maybe sc will send a code to the owner gmail before change sc id .. He is saying ho got ne mail like that

NOW THE REAL PROBLEM IS he is trying to contact support for past 15 min but only bot is replying he has said it tons of time that his account is hacked or scammed or whatever but still only getting reply from bot
    Do you guys know a way to msg support and get a real person to talk ... I mean even if he's scammed and support cant help him at least they would listen to him and decide what to do later but right now he cant even get to a support guy .. Please help in knowing a way to contact a real person in support
    Last edited by googel; March 31st, 2019 at 12:40 PM.

I won't comment on your 'issue'. But if you want a real person in support, clicking is it helpful as no (if it isn't) helps.

Get your own signature today! It's free! My Shop: Here
    MightyClans Family: MightySword | MightyHammer | MightyAxe | MightyBow | MightyBow2

Quote Originally Posted by googel View Post
    Ok first of all i would like to clear this idk if my friend's account is hacked or SCAMMED ..
    But he is saying he hasn't give either his gmail or his SC ID access to anyone ... And today when he opens his account the SC ID the account was registered on was saying that there is no account registered on this id (maybe the other guy changed it to some other sc id )
    And my friend is saying his gmail is all fine .. Passwords are fine no info has been changed and he hasn't got any recovery code which he would have gotten due to 2ND STEP VERIFICATION plus maybe sc will send a code to the owner gmail before change sc id .. He is saying ho got ne mail like that
    maybe your friend used the wrong email account during login?!

NOW THE REAL PROBLEM IS he is trying to contact support for past 15 min but only bot is replying he has said it tons of time that his account is hacked or scammed or whatever but still only getting reply from bot
    Do you guys know a way to msg support and get a real person to talk ... I mean even if he's scammed and support cant help him at least they would listen to him and decide what to do later but right now he cant even get to a support guy .. Please help in knowing a way to contact a real person in support
    if sparky doesnt offer the option to talk to human than he have to deal with sparky.

Quote Originally Posted by Planck View Post
    I won't comment on your 'issue'. But if you want a real person in support, clicking is it helpful as no (if it isn't) helps.
    Tried for 15 min he is saying still bots replying

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    maybe your friend used the wrong email account during login?!

if sparky doesnt offer the option to talk to human than he have to deal with sparky.
    So he have to come here and pm sparky here and explain his situation and sparky will deal will it like a help and support guy ? Or sparky will make him contact a support guy

For a better comprehension: My friend/He= Me/I
    Last edited by MaquinaOvalle; March 31st, 2019 at 01:35 PM.