Page 103 of 153 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1530

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

Quote Originally Posted by IceyStormAngel View Post
    Theyíll get banned!! Donít help him any further!! Watch the consequences!!

- Storm
    that wouldnt be very helpfull.

Fresh Spawn

Please help me deal with a hacker

Hello everyone,

This past week I have been receiving reports of a hacker on 3 different accounts. 2 of which were in my clan at the time and 1 kicked people out. Supercell has told me to ask the victims to contact them. They got one person to change their email another has already had their email changed before. I am wondering if a second time is allowed in this instance. Also, how am I able to bring justice to the hacker? Another attack would be extremely crippling.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this

email change will use the one time account recovery → no second chance.
    i am not sure if you can get some law actions against that hacker without knowing his real life name and location and any prove. even than i am not sure if you can get some action against him.

Somebody hacked my account and changed my name

Somebody hacked into my account and changed my name to THE.thot and itís very in appropriate and I donít want to get banned for it.

Forum Champion
    It’s fairly impossible to hack a CoC account. More likely, you were careless with your device or log in credentials or you were offered a free account in global by using SC ID. If you feel your current name is inappropriate, you can contact support in game or use gems to change it again.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by dAisygordooscar View Post
    Somebody hacked into my account and changed my name to <something supposedly inappropriate> and it’s very in appropriate and I don’t want to get banned for it.
    Well, I suppose you better put a passcode on tour device and not let your cousin brother touch it in the future.

You can change your name back to the original, for a bit of gems.

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Fresh Spawn

I Have Lost A Village, Is There Any Way I Could Get It Back? Help Please

I have been playing multiple accounts a long time, using two devices. One of my devices was not able to run google play after a crash. So that device had an account not signed in anywhere. I accidentally uninstalled the app like two months ago, and my account was gone. Is there any possible way to get it back? or i have to leave it alone in peace? Please help.

The only people that can help you are SC support. Use support in game.

Careful, if you don't know the answers to they questions they are going to ask, you might end up banned for phising. It might be best to let it go.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Fresh Spawn
    Tried that once, didn't get any response except a bot trying to help gives ridiculous replies.