Page 101 of 153 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1530

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    it is the known scam and happen to "naive" people. ask the support to unbind the supercell id. they are able to do this but could say no.
    no other solution.
    I do understand it, but once I try to contact them they said that you have access to your account and close the support ticket, they didn't let me to explain the whole situation

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by LokiGodOfChaos View Post
    based on the title your brother must be the thief cause he put the scammers supercell id in your account, the scammer did not force his id into your account, your brother put it in

btw lets count the terms of use violations
    1-account sharing (your brother doing stuff on your account)
    2-your brother using your account attempting to gain control of another persons account(you are not allowed to buy, sell, gift, or be gifted a cladh of clans account )
    3 You shall not share the Account or the Login Information, nor let anyone else access your Account or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your Account
    I do completely understand you anger at me, but that whole thing happen suddenly, without him saying word to me :/ so I just went here so someone can help me with it! Thankyou.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince1 View Post
    so I just went here so someone can help me with it! Thankyou.
    only ingame support is able to help you but could say no.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form

Quote Originally Posted by LokiGodOfChaos View Post
    let me guess, he said he would give you his account(against tos), he told you all you had to do was enter his mail in your device(also against the tos) and you would get his account for free,

if i am right you were phished not hacked
    You are right. so he said

Quote Originally Posted by Emanuelemilin1234 View Post
    You are right. so he said
    your clan is most likely lost but not your account. some players got their account back and others not.

E-Mail Contact Form

It happend with me also today . ..

Im also a victim of this scam will i get back my account
    Last edited by Imsunil1996; November 19th, 2018 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imsunil1996 View Post
    It happend with me also today . ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Imsunil1996 View Post
    Im also a victim of this scam will i get back my account
    maybe or mayb not. you have to contact the ingame support.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    your clan is most likely lost but not your account. some players got their account back and others not.

E-Mail Contact Form
    how is that fair that they pick and choose who gets their account back? Are some support representatives corrupt and give it when they shouldn't? It creates a unfair random luck support system of bias. Either all should get their accounts back or none. It's wrongful.

If you answer their security questions, you get the account back. It's the same for everyone.