Thread: Could I ask an Admin something?

Could I ask an Admin something?

I'd like to speak with an admin, regarding a question I have about a thread I intend to post. When I tried to access the list of admins provided in one of the guide stickies, I received a message stating "We are sorry, this content is not supported via the mobile style. "

Could someone advise me on who I should ask?

Forum Champion
    You can send a moderator a PM. Moderators are the forum members whose name appears orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    You can send a moderator a PM. Moderators are the forum members whose name appears orange.
    My problem is finding them.

Quote Originally Posted by ayih View Post
    That's the same link I clicked last timeóAnd once again,

Quote Originally Posted by overchemed View Post
    My problem is finding them.

That's the same link I clicked last time—And once again,
    Try clicking "Full Site" at the bottom there, see if that works. I refuse to use the mobile site on my phone, it's way too limited
    Cloud Control - Why are clouds so terrible, and what are the possible ways to get rid of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ayih View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiler View Post
    Try clicking "Full Site" at the bottom there, see if that works. I refuse to use the mobile site on my phone, it's way too limited
    Well that's nifty. If a mobile device can function properly on it, why do they have mobile devices on this format?

Oofó Where are my manners? "Thank yeh"

New Bloke/Chick
    I don't like mobile site too. Usually, hitting the three point on the top right corner and then choose see computer version solve my problems.

Quote Originally Posted by overchemed View Post
    Well that's nifty. If a mobile device can function properly on it, why do they have mobile devices on this format?

Oof— Where are my manners? "Thank yeh"
    You're preaching to the choir, Chief. Believe me, I tried for a while to agree with the mobile site, but it just sucks, unfortunately.
    Cloud Control - Why are clouds so terrible, and what are the possible ways to get rid of them?

Problem Solver Extraordinaire shivampaw's Avatar
    You need to imagine the full site and mobile site as two separate sites as thatís the way they were developed. So yeah, some functionality just isnít in the mobile site. Itís possible they could add it in (groups, forum leaders etc.) but it would take time. I use the mobile site mainly for reading posts and replying.