Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is Supercell ever going to address engineered bases in clan wars?

Banned
    I thought they mentioned they have something regarding solving Engineering on progress.
    Not sure what will it be, let's hope it's a good one and come sooner than later.

Centennial Club
    Engineering has done tons of damage and they work at their usual Pace to fix it which is a snail's pace. Worst case scenario happened to us where we actually had 12 th11 attacks and they had 22. So you tell me even with Superior attacking ability how in the world could we win against that

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubbywumbo View Post
    I'm glad to hear that there will be an update to fix the issue. We carry 2 th6s an d 3 th7s that were up against 9s and 10s that have maxxed troops in their ccs and lvl 10+ heroes, when they attack they potion up the troops and just walk through bases that are 10 spots higher on the ladder. I'm a th8 and come n at about 19th or 20th on our depth chart and have been matched against an 11 3 out of the last 4 wars. Didn't play this game for a few years but came back when a friend told me about the clan games, those are fun but the wars are atrocious...
    First of all,War matchmaking take weight of whole clan and matches it against a clan with similar war weight.It don't match a base against another.
    Second,I asked about your complete war roster not whats only at the bottom.Having too wide of a gap in roster will bring mismatches.For eg. if you put heavy th11s at top with low th6/7s at bottom ,you are bound to get mismatches.So better drop those low bases to have better matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Drkhossain View Post
    What are best townhall composition to get fair war??serious question.please explain.it will be very helpful
    Any balanced roster with balanced bases will lower the chances of mismatches.
    Last edited by Rak2180; March 21st, 2018 at 05:42 AM.

Why is it that every other day or so this question gets posted, with the implication that engineered bases haven't been addressed?

Engineering has been addressed several times, both here on the forum, as well as in update patches themselves.

Super Cell does understand that they haven't done so perfectly, and they've stated that an update is coming later this year, which will put engineers at a disadvantage.

Clearly, it isn't Super Cell who needs to address it, but it's people who need to read it! Addressing an issue in the game does no good if people don't pay attention when they do.

I'll go ahead and stand by with this post, ready to post it again, when the next person comes along to make this claim.

Well, I will give Supercell some kudos, the matchmaking has gotten a "bit" better lately for us. Strangely the biggest fix for our clan was to upgrade our near max TH10 to a TH11 and we started seeing more balanced matches.
    When we ran with only TH10 or lower we got matched with 3-7 engineered TH11's EVERY WAR. Often enemy top was a near max TH11 (infernos but no EA), and the others had very high heroes w/GW, and max attack troops. Now that we have a TH11 in our lineup we get matched with 1-2 enemy TH11's (often 1 engineered). That is leaps and bounds better than it was, but the "fix" was more on our end by making the change, than on Supercell's

Quote Originally Posted by TheConfuzed1 View Post
    Why is it that every other day or so this question gets posted, with the implication that engineered bases haven't been addressed?

Engineering has been addressed several times, both here on the forum, as well as in update patches themselves.

Super Cell does understand that they haven't done so perfectly, and they've stated that an update is coming later this year, which will put engineers at a disadvantage.

Clearly, it isn't Super Cell who needs to address it, but it's people who need to read it! Addressing an issue in the game does no good if people don't pay attention when they do.

I'll go ahead and stand by with this post, ready to post it again, when the next person comes along to make this claim.

I went went through a few pages of posts and didn't see this question asked, knowing that it will be addressed later this year is fine, I guess you have a response ready next time someone asks this question if there is no action taken on this issue.

My th10 that is not maxed keeps getting maxed to a th11 with no eagle but everything else maxed. Really not fair.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #18
    Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch. Chuck decides what the time is.
    My experience is that the advantage of Engineering has already been reduced however, as the big fella has said, this year will see some exciting developments in the game that will undoubtedly disincentivise Engineering as a tactic. Be patient. 2018 May be the year of the Prius convertible

Quote Originally Posted by Tubbywumbo View Post
    I went went through a few pages of posts and didn't see this question asked, knowing that it will be addressed later this year is fine, I guess you have a response ready next time someone asks this question if there is no action taken on this issue.
    Later this week is more like it. Lol

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    My experience is that the advantage of Engineering has already been reduced however, as the big fella has said, this year will see some exciting developments in the game that will undoubtedly disincentivise Engineering as a tactic. Be patient. 2018 May be the year of the Prius convertible
    if Its builder base wars, i will cry, and I havent cried in maybe 12 years.

edit: on reflection it seams the metaphore doesnt link well to builders base wars, rather something quite exciting, however I think I am reading too much into a casual comment, vague for a reason
    Last edited by Vikingchief; March 21st, 2018 at 10:20 AM.
    Clan - Highland chiefs, Highlandchiefs2 (occasionally Highland rebels)
    Accounts - 5 th12, 11 th11s. Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread