Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is Supercell ever going to address engineered bases in clan wars?

Is Supercell ever going to address engineered bases in clan wars?

My clan is being matched up in 25 vs 25 clan wars where we average a base lower than our opponents in the last 4 wars we have had. Our lower level this can't beat thier clan castles and heroes at all even when they only have traps and Teslas as thier defensive structures. Will this ever be addressed in an update to the game?

Centennial Club
    Hopefully. The current system is just sad. We don't even engineer and yet we're being matches in such a way that their 13 is flicking off our top bases without a sweat.
    If I remember, there will be an update this year to deal with this mess

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Darian told that there will be solution to engineering coming this year.So have some patience.
    Btw matchmaking has got a lot better than it ever war.You may be getting a poor match due to your uncommon war roster.Whats your TH composotion in war?

Be patient. We can see some solution to engineered bases this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    Darian told that there will be solution to engineering coming this year.So have some patience.
    Btw matchmaking has got a lot better than it ever war.You may be getting a poor match due to your uncommon war roster.Whats your TH composotion in war?
    What are best townhall composition to get fair war??serious question.please explain.it will be very helpful
    Last edited by Drkhossain; March 21st, 2018 at 04:17 AM.

I'm glad to hear that there will be an update to fix the issue. We carry 2 th6s an d 3 th7s that were up against 9s and 10s that have maxxed troops in their ccs and lvl 10+ heroes, when they attack they potion up the troops and just walk through bases that are 10 spots higher on the ladder. I'm a th8 and come n at about 19th or 20th on our depth chart and have been matched against an 11 3 out of the last 4 wars. Didn't play this game for a few years but came back when a friend told me about the clan games, those are fun but the wars are atrocious...

Quote Originally Posted by Drkhossain View Post
    What are best townhall composition to get fair war??serious question.please explain.it will be very helpful
    imo all th 10 and 11, or worse case th 9-11.

you start adding people below that they wont do squat for you
    Jayanthjay-One guy hacked my friend's id by using his supercell id how can he get back his id
    Darian[Supercell]-This is why we have a policy that you are not allowed to share your account information. Your friend wasn't hacked, he was phished. Tell him to please contact our Player Support team for assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tubbywumbo View Post
    I'm glad to hear that there will be an update to fix the issue. We carry 2 th6s an d 3 th7s that were up against 9s and 10s that have maxxed troops in their ccs and lvl 10+ heroes, when they attack they potion up the troops and just walk through bases that are 10 spots higher on the ladder. I'm a th8 and come n at about 19th or 20th on our depth chart and have been matched against an 11 3 out of the last 4 wars. Didn't play this game for a few years but came back when a friend told me about the clan games, those are fun but the wars are atrocious...
    its been few years since we are hearing about that fix.

Centennial Club
    Best way to get a fair war is to make good attacks instead of crying about someone having a better strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Bashers View Post
    Best way to get a fair war is to make good attacks instead of crying about someone having a better strategy
    So the better strategy is to purposefully not build defenses to gain an advantage in wars? I played this game before there were even wars, so just because I played 5 years ago I've been out-though by a player who started a year ago and needs every artificial advantage they can get? You must work for Wells Fargo.