Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Darian, can you clarify please

Banned
    I think the answer is...

As long as clan games drive more active users, who purchase more gems, and the overall effect is a net positive, we will define "less frequent" any way we want.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripple1972 View Post
    I think the answer is...

As long as clan games drive more active users, who purchase more gems, and the overall effect is a net positive, we will define "less frequent" any way we want.
    That's totally valid point regarding how they want to translate less frequent.

It's up to them, they way they see it, less frequent clan games could be less duration clan games.

Edit: wow 2000th.
    Last edited by SilverX; March 20th, 2018 at 03:12 PM.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #33
    I also did say we'd settle into a regular cadence of Clan Games as well. And that's where we're at now. We're looking at a regular series of Games that last 4 days with a a 3-day pause in between. The last Clan Games are largely going to be the template we go off of. We will occasionally have themed Games like the Builder Games but with other aspects of Clash of Clans as well. Things like Clan War Games, or Main Village-only Games, etc. These are all things in the works, mind you.

We will occasionally do 6-day Games with more than 5 or 6 tiers of rewards. By settling into a steady schedule of Games, your Clan can much more readily decide if it wants to participate in certain Games or not. Some Clans will prefer to remain competitive in the Clan Games while some may decide to sit them out for a bit. Entirely up to you.

EDIT: Keep in mind, this is also subject to change. We are constantly keeping an eye on player activity in the Clan Games. We will make changes to this if we feel it is necessary.
    AKA Tank Puppy

In fact, the mere act of opening the box will determine the state of the cat, although in this case there were three determinate states the cat could be in: these being Alive, Dead, and Bloody Furious.
    -- Schrodinger's Moggy explained (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I also did say we'd settle into a regular cadence of Clan Games as well. And that's where we're at now. We're looking at a regular series of Games that last 4 days with a a 3-day pause in between. The last Clan Games are largely going to be the template we go off of. We will occasionally have themed Games like the Builder Games but with other aspects of Clash of Clans as well. Things like Clan War Games, or Main Village-only Games, etc. These are all things in the works, mind you.

We will occasionally do 6-day Games with more than 5 or 6 tiers of rewards. By settling into a steady schedule of Games, your Clan can much more readily decide if it wants to participate in certain Games or not. Some Clans will prefer to remain competitive in the Clan Games while some may decide to sit them out for a bit. Entirely up to you.
    Good clarification...

Count me as one vote in favor of the easier 4 day game like we just had. I would rather have more of those easy games than the hard ones. It didnít feel like a grind at all. There still needs to be a trophy multiplier, though, to make it just as easy for high trophy players as low trophy players.
    Last edited by 2222; March 20th, 2018 at 03:33 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Forum Veteran

EDIT: Keep in mind, this is also subject to change. We are constantly keeping an eye on player activity in the Clan Games. We will make changes to this if we feel it is necessary.
    Well, I did predict the clan wars games for clan war anniversary. Would be cool to see how it's implemented.

Banned

Thanks for the clarification, appreciate it.

And also appreciate SC reducing previous Clan Games individual cap from 3000 to 2000 do lessen the grind for a 4 days Clan Games, while also reducing the points needed for highest tier.

Pro Member

Much appreciated.

What is there in the next clan games???????

Plzz darian can u say about the next clan games...plz reply back

Sounds reasonable.