Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Faster reply from supercell

Quote Originally Posted by BEastEffect527 View Post
    Must have been a glitch or issue with their recieving a message, because Ive recovered roughly 5 accounts as well as messaged supercell maybe 20 times for various things and Ive gotten replys almost always within 24hours
    Much appreciated your response. Could you please help me to understand how do you approach help n support team as you above mentioned that your are getting response when you approaches them. Might be i am doing something wrong. I am every time getting chose below options. Or sparky response which is auto response.

Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by EdragonKing View Post
    Much appreciated your response. Could you please help me to understand how do you approach help n support team as you above mentioned that your are getting response when you approaches them. Might be i am doing something wrong. I am every time getting chose below options. Or sparky response which is auto response.

Thank you in advance.
    - contact theningame support
    - request account recovery
    - sparky should start to ask questions about your account
    than he tell you to wait until a support agent contact you → you will see a red notification at the gear icon.
    if sparky is given some common steps instead of questions about your village than try email contact and other devices.

Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form

and please dont necro old threads.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; May 18th, 2019 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Are you spamming messages multiple times per day? Because they're less likely to respond if you do that
    I tried every days and selected many options to get a genuine response by them but in response nothing other than auto reply and every next day it say conversation is closed.
    Alsi i tried thru emails where i got response but in response they ask me message them from inside game for better response.
    But no response yet.
    I usually love playing coc so i tried all possible ways to fix it.
    If u can help me out or guide me that how to get quick responses from support team. Also i don't have any problems to dealing with them as i original village creater.

I tried every days and selected many options to get a genuine response by them but in response nothing other than auto reply and every next day it say conversation is closed.
    yep that is qualified as spam.

If u can help me out or guide me that how to get quick responses from support team
    there is no way to get faster response. read my previous post above and follow the steps. no other ways to recover villages.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    yep that is qualified as spam.

there is no way to get faster response. read my previous post above and follow the steps. no other ways to recover villages.
    Thanks a lot for your responses n time. Could you assure me that i will get response from support team.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Are you spamming messages multiple times per day? Because they're less likely to respond if you do that
    Yes, i tried on daily basis. Also i choose many options which is given by Sparky to get genuine response. Even every time i enter in base and check is there any response from them.
    Could you suggest me that what will be better way to approach support team.
    Just sent a message and wait until get response and what if it says conversation is closed without any response.
    If you don't mind please reply.

Troll Food

Thank you in advance.
    Take the time to write 1 in depth message that is easy to read and contains all that you want to say or ask. It will make it so that any issues or questions you have can be answered and only send one message. Maybe after like 3 days you can send another message but do not do every kind of question you can think of with spamming multiple messages

Take the time to write 1 in depth message that is easy to read and contains all that you want to say or ask. It will make it so that any issues or questions you have can be answered and only send one message. Maybe after like 3 days you can send another message but do not do every kind of question you can think of with spamming multiple messages
    Was recovering my own account some weeks ago.
    Contacted support via their website, explained the whole situation, added everything in advance that they might ask (last time played on the account, ways to prove my ownership of the account, creationdate, etc.) and not only got a reply within 12 hours, but could log into the account 24h within the first post of the conversation. On a saturday even.
    Not a single bot-message, always was talking to actual human.
    Bought two saison-passes for the swift response of the support (granted, I enjoy the boosts, but last time I did spend money n clash was roughly two years ago).

Must have been a glitch or issue with their recieving a message, because Ive recovered roughly 5 accounts as well as messaged supercell maybe 20 times for various things and Ive gotten replys almost always within 24hours
    I usually get my reply within 6 hours. the message system is kinda fast for me

Quote Originally Posted by FrontLineSmile9 View Post
    I usually get my reply within 6 hours. the message system is kinda fast for me
    I think you are lucky one of them. I am still in waiting queue.