Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The People Want 40 Space Clan Castle!

Centennial Club

Post The People Want 40 Space Clan Castle!

Dear Supercell and Clash of Clans Community,

I think all reasonable people can agree that the 35 space clan castle is a filler. The implementation of a 40 space one leads to a lot of changes. What I don't think everyone realizes is that the change could potentially have a larger impact on defense than on offense.

35 troop space drastically favors air troops as every one of their housing spaces is a multiple of 5 (with exception of minion but nobody puts them in cc). With 40, ground troops would "fit" much more nicely.
    One troop in particular that would see a large rise would be the valkyrie. There is no efficient way to bring valkyries in cc without wasted space and filler troops. With 40, requests could feature "5 valks and rage" or "2 valks 2 witches and heal" or my personal favorite "2 dragons and heal".

Now the defensive side. The most obvious is having 2 dragons flying out to burn up queen walk. Another challenging one would be "golem and baby" for defense. I think this would SIGNIFICANTLY impact TH11 defensively and bring it back to a more reasonable difficulty.

Finally, the discussion point: should this be offered at TH10? I do believe so. There would need to be some offensive buffs that are implemented, but I think this and the inferno change would definitely warrent some offensive changes to TH10.

Please let me know your thoughts and some of your favorite, potential troop requests. Clash on!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Glans14 View Post
    Dear Supercell and Clash of Clans Community,

I think all reasonable people can agree that the 35 space clan castle is a filler. The implementation of a 40 space one leads to a lot of changes. What I don't think everyone realizes is that the change could potentially have a larger impact on defense than on offense.

35 troop space drastically favors air troops as every one of their housing spaces is a multiple of 5 (with exception of minion but nobody puts them in cc). With 40, ground troops would "fit" much more nicely.
    One troop in particular that would see a large rise would be the valkyrie. There is no efficient way to bring valkyries in cc without wasted space and filler troops. With 40, requests could feature "5 valks and rage" or "2 valks 2 witches and heal" or my personal favorite "2 dragons and heal".

Now the defensive side. The most obvious is having 2 dragons flying out to burn up queen walk. Another challenging one would be "golem and baby" for defense. I think this would SIGNIFICANTLY impact TH11 defensively and bring it back to a more reasonable difficulty.

Finally, the discussion point: should this be offered at TH10? I do believe so. There would need to be some offensive buffs that are implemented, but I think this and the inferno change would definitely warrent some offensive changes to TH10.

Please let me know your thoughts and some of your favorite, potential troop requests. Clash on!
    U lost me saying th10 should get it.

U think th10 should get 40 spaces, forget th11. You think th10 should?
    Why not just give it to everyone.

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    op i can see th11 needing 40 but why th10? Plus if th10 got it supercell would also have to change the cc size of other town halls because tbe would be a huge gap between clan castle sizes eg th9 has 30 then th10 has 40 thats a big leap in sizes then there's the other issue your idea would cause it would make war attacks for th11 harder and require extra war time to complete tbe attacks
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and boom beach and now new to hayday

36 would be enuff. 6 bowlers...

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlk View Post
    op i can see th11 needing 40 but why th10? Plus if th10 got it supercell would also have to change the cc size of other town halls because tbe would be a huge gap between clan castle sizes eg th9 has 30 then th10 has 40 thats a big leap in sizes then there's the other issue your idea would cause it would make war attacks for th11 harder and require extra war time to complete tbe attacks
    Mrlk, I don't think there would be a time issue. 3 witches could lead to some headache, but if one isn't poisoning two there's already a problem.

Why would they need to re-adjust lower town halls for implementing 40 at th10? There's 2 levels of archer towers, cannons, etc... already unlocked at th10 so there is no need to have th9 cc affected. Also, I'm undecided if it would be better to drop a 40 troop space to th10 or bring the 2 spell space instead. There is very minimal use for 2 dark spells in ground attacks. I was a large fan of this change when it was brought to th11 so why not introduce at 10 to give them the offensive boost?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Promitheas1971 View Post
    36 would be enuff. 6 bowlers...
    36 would lead to "fit" problems with air troops. Just like ground troops don't fit well with 35 housing space; air wouldn't work well with 36. Additionally, Supercell is on the fight to reduce the over-popularity of bowlers.

Banned
    please make it 60 because i need 2 golems or 2 hounds to fit in it

Nope. 2 dragons or 3 witches would be too much to handle.

I hope you know how many skeletons does 3 max level witches spawn. Thay will be just too dangerous

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeth21 View Post
    Nope. 2 dragons or 3 witches would be too much to handle.

I hope you know how many skeletons does 3 max level witches spawn. Thay will be just too dangerous
    On offense or defense? Already need a poison anyway, so just don't miss.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by applepie04 View Post
    please make it 60 because i need 2 golems or 2 hounds to fit in it
    Always someone that takes it too far....