View Poll Results: What is your education level?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • High School

5 15.63%
  • 2 Year College

3 9.38%
  • 4 Year College

4 12.50%
  • Graduate/Post Graduate Degree

20 62.50%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is your education level?

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    A college dropout? ☺
    I chose 2 year college. Back "in the day" that was "Junior College". You went for a couple years and got certified in different trades or office type jobs. Then if you wanted to further your academic career you went on to college. It was a good fit for the times then. You could get a pretty decent job with the certificate.

Farm level: 237 Silo 11,700 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275

I have a Bachelors of Science in Biochemistry and I am currently assisting in Infectious Disease research and novel pathogen discovery. Rn i am completing my last year in Medical Lab Science~
    "The idea of a video gamer is someone who sits on the sofa all day is an antiquated one - though it's completely ok if that lifestyle makes you happy. It's just my own personal philosophy that there's so much of the world to see and not enough time to see it." - Darian [Supercell]

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bestajunior View Post
    I chose 2 year college. Back "in the day" that was "Junior College". You went for a couple years and got certified in different trades or office type jobs......
    At Austria you must go three years to get different trades or office type jobs... => no good jobs :-(
    If you choose the five year school of this type: 1. you are allowed to study on a university and

2.you got pretty jobs :-)

We put his Santa hat on after he fell asleep...
    Wow, just as I expected, so many impressive achievers! Thank you all for participating. Congrats on your accomplishments! And for those who are in the process of reaching your educational goals, carry on with pride! Thanks everyone!

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jemstone View Post
    I have a Bachelors of Science in Biochemistry and I am currently assisting in Infectious Disease research and novel pathogen discovery. Rn i am completing my last year in Medical Lab Science~
    I have a double masters in medical microbiology and molecular biology, all sponsored by the Army back then. I couldn’t afford to do a PHD back in the day on the crappy stipend they attracted and with a young family to support. While I’m now retired from mainstream medicine, pathology is a very interesting field to work in. I hope you have a long and enjoyable career in healthcare science Jemstone.
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun

Fresh Spawn
    I am a college student now

I have a bachelor's in compute science.