Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What would you do if you get 20000 gems?

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    My wife has over 15,000 Gems as she's never used a single one. Ever. Meanwhile, when I hit 3000 Trophies in the Builder Base and got my 1000 Gems, I was promptly back down to 90 Gems in 45 mins. Maybe it's wise I leave her in charge of the household finances.

If I got 2000 Gems, it'd probably be used to pay for my AQ upgrade who's in dire need of leveling up.
    Sir Darian I have done the same once I remember when I was going to the 7 used my all gems to get to the 7 ASAP and my third builder was not unlocked at that time

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousTJ View Post
    I'd faint cuz I haven't ever gotten above 7000 gems. F2P fo' life.
    If I had a million dollars, what would I do?
    I'd probably be a barber, not a bum like you.
    -- Tom Waits

.. The point is, that I wouldn't go crazy, no matter how many gems I suddenly had.. :-)

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    My wife has over 15,000 Gems as she's never used a single one. Ever. Meanwhile, when I hit 3000 Trophies in the Builder Base and got my 1000 Gems, I was promptly back down to 90 Gems in 45 mins. Maybe it's wise I leave her in charge of the household finances.

If I got 2000 Gems, it'd probably be used to pay for my AQ upgrade who's in dire need of leveling up.
    The most I have on an account is 12.5K, and I am a major hoarder of gems since you can't really hoard anything else in the game. I would use a few from time to time especially on specials like 1 gem boosts, or shields if needed, etc.. With the new magic items with limited storage using them more than the gems now.

My main has about 13.8k gems
    I try to use only boosting things
    I only gemmed the star lab time because of the battle fest event to don't waste resources on BB.
    I make kinda daily training potions purshases with our new buddy the trader, that's all. I also gemmed around 3 days of the Queen's upgrade time coz she was gonna be maxed haha.

That's all

Not behind you with a knife... That's for sure..
    Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousTJ View Post
    I'd faint cuz I haven't ever gotten above 7000 gems. F2P fo' life.
    i would just use them for what i use mine for now, boosting barracks and hero time Also i might gem a few levels off my king aswell as taking out a few troops in the lab
    When life knocks you down, Take the hint and stay the hell down

Quote -

Banned
    I’d complain that I’d never received them and now my account has been ‘hacked’.

I would have over 10k now but in the late days of Th9 before book of heroes, I was gemming some heroes to be able to stay in war. At that time, the clan needed some high th9s that were OK in war. nowadays we have plenty of th9s and also they attack decently, so that is no longer a problem. our TH9s can all stay out of war when upgrading heroes, and gems can accumulate...assuming no boh.

in other words, i wouldn't necessarily use the gems for upgrades. just for short duration shields, troop boosts, hero heal boosts. in that case i hope i would keep going up above 20k also.
    Last edited by scglobal; March 15th, 2018 at 10:30 PM.

I don't spent time even in boosting barracks. So they will accumulate like the 10k that I have now unless I misclick something that has happened 2 time(6days + 7 days) with me.