Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What would you do if you get 20000 gems?

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by erethizon View Post
    I'd store them with the other 27,538 I have as a free to play player. The only things I ever spent gems on were the extra builder huts. No boosting for me. No participating in 1-gem events either. It only took 3 years to get a max TH11 without using gems to speed up the process (and this was before there were books). Unless they add more permanent account upgrades (which is they way I view builder huts) that can be purchased with gems, I will continue to store them and never use them.
    Why would you not participate in those 1gem events?

The Not So Sneaky Ninja N1NJ4W4RR10R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smolson View Post
    20k gems isn't nearly enough for that sadly. I have quite a few stockpiled but I'm being stingy with them and trying to use them sparingly only when in a pinch. Basically just when I'm sitting on max loot with no builders available.
    I was doing that, till one day I had the genuis idea to first buy a wall ring, then gem my BB hero to level 4.

3k gems wasted.

Anyways, to answer the question. I'd upgrade my queen to 30 and hopefully king to 30, then hold onto the gems.
    Click here to see my youtube channel. Make sure to read the description for the info I cant fit here.
    Looking to join a clan where wars dont stop, a clan with some great people
    always around to chat? Check out the Forum Goat Herd, the best place to be!
    Thanks to evertonjeff for the awesome sig pic and avatar!!!

I'd store them with the other 27,538 I have as a free to play player. The only things I ever spent gems on were the extra builder huts. No boosting for me. No participating in 1-gem events either. It only took 3 years to get a max TH11 without using gems to speed up the process (and this was before there were books). Unless they add more permanent account upgrades (which is they way I view builder huts) that can be purchased with gems, I will continue to store them and never use them.
    I understand why some people don't buy them, but why wouldn't you use the ones you get for free?
    Last edited by TheConfuzed1; March 15th, 2018 at 04:31 AM.

The Not So Sneaky Ninja N1NJ4W4RR10R's Avatar
    Ahh.....why?
    Click here to see my youtube channel. Make sure to read the description for the info I cant fit here.
    Looking to join a clan where wars dont stop, a clan with some great people
    always around to chat? Check out the Forum Goat Herd, the best place to be!
    Thanks to evertonjeff for the awesome sig pic and avatar!!!

Hoard it. There's nothing to spend gems on these days.

Whenever a request of Donation comes... Gem it ..

Signature made by me !

Need a Signature? Click here.

I guess I would farm to max though. 20k gems can boost a lot of things. Enemy clans watch out!!!
    My strongest 3* attack strategy is 120 wall breakers with 17 wall breakers in cc, and 5 jumps + 1 eq and another eq in cc.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamble267 View Post
    Hoard it. There's nothing to spend gems on these days.
    Right. Because they didn't just release an update with new upgrades.

I'm a gemmer.
    Few days ago, I was ready to buy 14000 gems to help with few BB troops I haven't up yet. Calculted what I could get.. not even 1 troops at max level.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheConfuzed1 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is a display of complete ignorance, or one of the most masterful plays on words to ever be posted on the forum.
    Either way, bravo!

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #30
    My wife has over 15,000 Gems as she's never used a single one. Ever. Meanwhile, when I hit 3000 Trophies in the Builder Base and got my 1000 Gems, I was promptly back down to 90 Gems in 45 mins. Maybe it's wise I leave her in charge of the household finances.

If I got 2000 Gems, it'd probably be used to pay for my AQ upgrade who's in dire need of leveling up.
    AKA Tank Puppy

In fact, the mere act of opening the box will determine the state of the cat, although in this case there were three determinate states the cat could be in: these being Alive, Dead, and Bloody Furious.
    -- Schrodinger's Moggy explained (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)