Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Versus battle..

  1. #11
    Senior Member CertifiedHh5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Nigeria port Harcourt
    Posts
    243
    I really hate builders base versus battles because I feel it is a scam cause i get 100% opponent scores thesame i score 46 opponent scores 47%

  2. #12
    Tiler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Hope's Peak Academy
    Posts
    6,398
    A detailed explanation with an even more detailed explanation embedded if you're curious. And I hope you're curious and not just complaining
    Cloud Control - Why are clouds so terrible, and what are the possible ways to get rid of them?

  3. #13
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,415
    Quote Originally Posted by CaosDenmark View Post
    Do you really think that the game is still funny
    I admit, to my great shame, that I do think it is funny when I 3 star a base that has less army camps than I do. I laugh, and laugh, and laugh.

    But on the flip side, I cry a little inside when I lose to a base that has less army camps than I do.

    I like to think that in the end, the good Karma and the bad Karma even out and I'm at equilibrium.

  4. #14
    Super Member Uggster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Bournemouth, UK
    Posts
    844
    Thats called the win/loss ratio nerfing

  5. #15
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,744
    So I am a new BH8 with the new camp and no level 8 defenses. I went up against a completely maxed base today in the 4600 trophy range. Yes walls too. Now his defenses are great but given the trophy range he is in I assumed his attacking skills were sub par.

    I got a 59% 2 star.

    He put all 6 drop ships down at the same time in the same spot. They got smoked by splash damage and he only got 37% 0 star. So I won!

    If this guy was matched against only other maxed bases he would never win. The trophy range you are in is representative of the power of your defense and skills on offense. That is why this match making is just fine.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    There are plenty of posts on the forum, describing why "Mismatches" happen on the Builder Base.


    The action of upgrading to BH8 and getting the extra camp is a HUGE advantage, and everybody who does this, will win every battle until they are in "The trophy range they belong in" .. of course, the effect is, that people who HAVE NOT upgraded to BH8 will lose and be left in the trophy range THEY belong in.


    /Affront
    Or....instead of allowing gemmers and game design flaws dictate the "trophy range people belong in", they can take control by leveraging the game flaws to their advantage and choose their own way instead.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Paras247 View Post
    I have just upgraded My bh-7 About 1 month ago And now I am Facing Bh-8 With mega Tesla and An Extra army camp and double cannon....when I was at bh-6 then also The
    Same problem I think instead of Bringing..Builder games to increase public interest for Builder base you should Solve the Problem oF mismatch. Then automatically BB fans will increase
    what is your suggested solution? only thing i could imagine (and its still a distortion, i am comfy with the current system) would be to have a bh factor but then you get clouds, and low trophy offers, if you are near the top of your bh, same as the highest of the top bh do. is that something you prefer?

  8. #18
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    823
    BB always sucks right after BH update...
    Anyway... my solution is if you have lost at least 3 in a row, allow a secondary search option, that, at potential cost of clouds, attempts to match you with an opponent prioritizing power level more than trophy level, flat out rejecting matchups where you'd have a camp penalty for example, or an opponent with a BM when yours is down. If it clouds for 5 minutes, then it asks if you would like to make a more lenient search. Once you win one, you'd need 3 losses in a row to be able to use the search option again. A weak player should still drain trophies, but should at least be able to earn some resources to at least be able to lay the new stuff down and get themselves out of the initial new townhall rut.

  9. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    There are plenty of posts on the forum, describing why "Mismatches" happen on the Builder Base.


    The action of upgrading to BH8 and getting the extra camp is a HUGE advantage, and everybody who does this, will win every battle until they are in "The trophy range they belong in" .. of course, the effect is, that people who HAVE NOT upgraded to BH8 will lose and be left in the trophy range THEY belong in.


    /Affront
    That's the issue though...bh1 to bh6 have a trophy range of about 0-2800 trophies, and max bh7 can go over 4000, but if you aren't max expect to lose to bh8 at around 3000-3200 trophies. So 6 by lvls combined have a 2800 trophy range. Let's look at by 7 and now bh8 from 2800 to over 6000. 2 by lvl have a trophy range bigger than the majority of the people who play the game. The trophy range is so skewed because of how horrendous the MM system is. Unless you are bh8 you really don't have a chance of getting over 3200 because of how sc has engineered it. SC has disregarded the majority of the players in favor of the minority. There's no trophy range for lower bh, the only way to get wins and get high in trophies is to rush and spend money until your bh8 and you can sit and face bh7 and beat them with your extra army camp and higher troops. It's horrendously uneven MM

  10. #20
    Tiler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Hope's Peak Academy
    Posts
    6,398
    Quote Originally Posted by dawsonblack View Post
    That's the issue though...bh1 to bh6 have a trophy range of about 0-2800 trophies, and max bh7 can go over 4000, but if you aren't max expect to lose to bh8 at around 3000-3200 trophies. So 6 by lvls combined have a 2800 trophy range. Let's look at by 7 and now bh8 from 2800 to over 6000. 2 by lvl have a trophy range bigger than the majority of the people who play the game. The trophy range is so skewed because of how horrendous the MM system is. Unless you are bh8 you really don't have a chance of getting over 3200 because of how sc has engineered it. SC has disregarded the majority of the players in favor of the minority. There's no trophy range for lower bh, the only way to get wins and get high in trophies is to rush and spend money until your bh8 and you can sit and face bh7 and beat them with your extra army camp and higher troops. It's horrendously uneven MM
    So if it's so unfair in favor of higher level BH, why don't you upgrade your BH? You're sitting here describing all the reasons a person shouldn't sit at a lower level and should upgrade, but you're not actually doing it yourself. With the level of awareness you're showing of the benefits of going to BH8, it's effectively a self-imposed challenge to stay lower. And that's fine, but you can't complain it.

    I realize you never say you aren't BH8. I'm making that assumption based on the stance of your argument, apologies if I'm wrong. Even if I am though, the question applies to anyone
    Cloud Control - Why are clouds so terrible, and what are the possible ways to get rid of them?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •