Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Versus battle..

Versus battle..

I have just upgraded My bh-7 About 1 month ago And now I am Facing Bh-8 With mega Tesla and An Extra army camp and double cannon....when I was at bh-6 then also The
    Same problem I think instead of Bringing..Builder games to increase public interest for Builder base you should Solve the Problem oF mismatch. Then automatically BB fans will increase

Same problem I also facing BH 8 with 6 army camp and mega Tesla I have 5 army camp , it is based on trophies

Forum Hero
    Quote Originally Posted by Paras247 View Post
    I have just upgraded My bh-7 About 1 month ago And now I am Facing Bh-8 With mega Tesla and An Extra army camp and double cannon....when I was at bh-6 then also The
    Same problem I think instead of Bringing..Builder games to increase public interest for Builder base you should Solve the Problem oF mismatch. Then automatically BB fans will increase
    There are plenty of posts on the forum, describing why "Mismatches" happen on the Builder Base.

The action of upgrading to BH8 and getting the extra camp is a HUGE advantage, and everybody who does this, will win every battle until they are in "The trophy range they belong in" .. of course, the effect is, that people who HAVE NOT upgraded to BH8 will lose and be left in the trophy range THEY belong in.

/Affront
    TH12-59/60/26|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

And that is where the game is failing so hard to be fun at all.
    The game is so random in any way possible, but now the opponent have two more dices than you! Do you really think that the game is still funny

Banned
    There should be a way to quickly drop trophies in the builder base... It's annoying when you know you are too high but can't really do anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by shubhamborkar View Post
    Same problem I also facing BH 8 with 6 army camp and mega Tesla I have 5 army camp , it is based on trophies
    Does having 3000 trophies on bh-7 Is High??Lol
    Last edited by Paras247; March 14th, 2018 at 06:24 AM.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    If you are facing too many BH8 there then maybe.I am now a BH8 and at 2800 trophies.I dropped from 3.8k trophies due to bulider games.There maybe many BH8s like me who dropped due to recent Builder Games.So many bh8s having droppend might have caused you to face em at 3k trophies.There wiill also be many non max bh7 who rushed to bh8 as soon as it arrived to gain advantage over other bh7s at lower trophies.
    Btw OP,this is wrong sub forum for this.Should have posted in BB sub-forum
    Last edited by Rak2180; March 14th, 2018 at 06:40 AM.

Banned
    If you are facing the same issue again and again, maybe you should change the way you play the game. I understand you would like to play the game at your own pace. But if you complain about the matchmaking, it means you are a competitive player. To be competitive, you have to upgrade to highest BH level to compete. It's the only way to stay competitive and having fair matchmaking.

I would not call upgrade to highest BH level is rushing, since anyone that do it that way is already a max BH7 by the time BH8 drops. So it's not appropriate to call it rushing while it actually max your base faster than maxer. I would just call it "be competitive".
    Last edited by SilverX; March 14th, 2018 at 06:50 AM.

only half the truth Silver...
    Problem is in BB that you only gain loot when winning. You can try to drop down but in contrast to main base this still takes time because for whatever reason the troops still have to re-cooked even when you didn't used them.
    So sooner or later you sit at a place where you can't win anymore unless you spend a significant ammount of time just to drop. THis is stupid.
    THis in combination with the fact that BB has so many random factors and annoying effects makes it a no-fun game overall. This all could be fixed, but all the comments by SC do remind me about the "we changed the game so that it can be played as it is supposed to be played" comments by SC back in the days when they made a change so that players would stop to keep their TH outside for an easy shield...

Forum Veteran
    You may have just been unlucky. Iím at 3800 and only see the mega tesla every once in a while. Starting to see more of them though.

Signed - A rushed BH8 with 6 camps and no mega tesla