Thread: Mystery package and cards

Fresh Spawn

Mystery package and cards

I resently used some of my giftcards to buy mystery boxes. One of my medium boxed contained the trombone.
    After I placed it and pushed on it, it disappeared, and so all my giftcards.

Seems to be some problems there

Quote Originally Posted by CooBoo View Post
    I resently used some of my giftcards to buy mystery boxes. One of my medium boxed contained the trombone.
    After I placed it and pushed on it, it disappeared, and so all my giftcards.

Seems to be some problems there
    Hi and welcome to the forum!

when the package arrives, you tap on it and the package contents go into your decoration storage. I am sure you will find it.
    Farm 136CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 30 BK 24established level 13 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiastsGASPs vs Forumers Scorecard Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Fresh Spawn
    Hi,
    It’s not there. I opened the package and placed the trombone in my farm. And after that I touched it and it disappeared.

Hi,
    It’s not there. I opened the package and placed the trombone in my farm. And after that I touched it and it disappeared.

Did you look in here?

Last edited by WussyPuss; March 14th, 2018 at 11:41 PM.
    Farm 136CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 30 BK 24established level 13 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiastsGASPs vs Forumers Scorecard Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Fresh Spawn
    Yeah. Nothing
    Last edited by CooBoo; March 14th, 2018 at 11:48 PM.

CooBoo, did you retrieve your gift from the “store” and then place the trombone or are you saying that when you opened the package is when you tapped and ‘placed’ it?

All gifts (except diamonds) go to the store when Alfred delivers them. There are several tabs at the top. One of them looks like a present. Slide so that the present is the one highlighted and look to see if it is there.

If you still cannot locate the gift, it may be that it has been mistakenly dragged to an area on your farm that is not easy to see. Many players have had items disappear behind the farmhouse. To prevent that from happening you can plant a raspberry bush or 2 there so that nothing else will stick there. To check if your trombone is there, tap and hold on different areas of the farmhouse.

Hope it turns up soon. Please keep us posted.
    Level 148
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗

You can also use the edit feature.

Once you go into edit mode, you can see through most of the trees and the farm house. It could be behind something.

or you can remove all and see it it is in storage after that.

be sure not to save any unwanted changes though.
    Last edited by WussyPuss; March 15th, 2018 at 12:44 AM.

Here is how the farmhouse looks in edit mode...

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks for your answers. Looked in the edit mode and tried to creat a new layout, but nothing. Seems to been gone.
    Last edited by CooBoo; March 15th, 2018 at 03:59 AM.

Thanks for your answers. Looked in the edit mode and tried to creat a new layout, but nothing. Seems to been gone.
    Try editing active layout instead. Have a look around and then tap the x so as to not save changes

otherwise, contact in game support. They have been known to help people find missing items
    Last edited by WussyPuss; March 15th, 2018 at 04:11 AM.