Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Games - March 16th to March 20th - Details inside!

Yay

We maxed out clan games! What rewards do you guys think are the best?

Quote Originally Posted by turbohunter2 View Post
    Book Of Heroes,Book Of Heroes And Book Of Heroes..😍😍
    Last edited by EvilPrince4950; March 20th, 2018 at 12:39 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by turbohunter2 View Post
    WALL RINGS. rest are trash and not worth it

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #484
    Quote Originally Posted by applepie04 View Post
    WALL RINGS. rest are trash and not worth it
    There are a few (VERY few) people for whom that is true - those are the people who are completely maxed apart from walls.

Most of the rest of us are likely to find just about everything else better than wall rings, except the power potion for those who have the main troops they use maxed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Banned
    Pls give gold or pink rune for builder base in option for upcoming clan games .

Millennial Club
    Well, these games were miserable for my clan. We hit all the 50k ones but didn't get the 75k one. We even had a non-vocal member of the clan speak up with a day to go asking if we could get the book of heroes (which I'd told them originally was supposed to be at 18k). We ended up around 22,500. Not as bad as the builder games but the challenges were not fun for my clan, the 2k max was a joke, the challenges didn't give enough points, and a decent reward shouldn't be the last reward. Supercell had done an AMAZING job getting our casuals interested again and we're back at square one after the last two weeks. If this is what they want to do than I think they'll have failed at their original purpose of introducing the games. I hope they realize that. For all of you that loved the games I'm happy for you but I'm sad for my clan. They had succeeded prior to the last two weeks.