Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: when would we get war opponent ?

Banned

when would we get war opponent ?

its been 3 days now and still no war we tried many rosters even without enginerred but still didnt got opponent its first time happening or else we usuall used to get war with same players in abt 8hrs but this time its out of control plz help

Banned
    Hopelessly Wandering the Clouds in Search of a Base
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteking45 View Post
    its been 3 days now and still no war we tried many rosters even without enginerred but still didnt got opponent its first time happening or else we usuall used to get war with same players in abt 8hrs but this time its out of control plz help
    There has to be "something" that is causing such a delay. I know you said you aren't running engineered bases, but is that completely honest? I've seen so many people say they aren't only to find out half their lineup is engineered in some way. Also, how much of TH spread are trying to run? The more wide range of TH levels you have, the more difficult it will be to find a match-up. For instance, we only go from TH11 to TH9 and typically find a match-up within 10 minutes.

Millennial Club
    Our most recent 20v20 took a little longer than usual at about 30 mins....
    TH11...level 220...51/51/20...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 26 mil...atb 6032

Centennial Club
    8 Hrs to find a war? We find war in between 20 minutes and 2 Hrs. We usualy make war with 20 bases, all between th9 and th11.
    How many weak and strong th do you use?

I think they've tweaked things again. After the update my top bases were 110 war weight by the gold method, and the next tier of bases, mine included, were 109. I checked during today's war and the top bases, along with the next tier, are all 109.

Centennial Club
    Must be one weird Roster. We usually match in 15 minutes.

Some details about the roster will be helpful. Please post the number of bases, along with Th level and war weights.

#2VLUYCQV * Mental Martyrs * Lev 14 International War Clan * Recruiting Th9+ bases *

Banned
    why weird we always used the same roaster if thats rhe case why didnt we face that problem earlier

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ubba13 View Post
    I think they've tweaked things again. After the update my top bases were 110 war weight by the gold method, and the next tier of bases, mine included, were 109. I checked during today's war and the top bases, along with the next tier, are all 109.
    I think theyíve tweaked something too. Since the update we are getting matched with extremely engineered clans, and we werenít before the update. Itís also taking about twice as long to find a match. Nothing has changed in our roster.
    I donít mind at all waiting a long time to find a match, as long as the match is close to fair

Banned
    Hopelessly Wandering the Clouds in Search of a Base
    why weird we always used the same roaster if thats rhe case why didnt we face that problem earlier
    What's your roster?

Probably at work not working clearly. Doh!
    Our wars are matching on an average of around 15 minutes.

There is more to your story then you are letting on OP.