Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: when would we get war opponent ?

But I agree with the others. If your lineup is similar to other clans searching at the same time, you will get a match. We usually match in 5-15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteking45 View Post
    its been 3 days now and still no war we tried many rosters even without enginerred but still didnt got opponent its first time happening or else we usuall used to get war with same players in abt 8hrs but this time its out of control plz help
    I think your definition of 'not being engineered' differs slightly from what is more or less generally accepted and therefore your roster or your bases are resulting in an even longer matchmaking time. You are free to drink at the bottomless well of information that is the forum but remember that we have no influence on the matchmaking process.
    Somebody out there.

No, he could be telling the truth. If you're running max bases up and down the entire roster, you're going to be waiting.

We've been getting very fair matchups lately, that's the good part. The trade-off has been very long search times. Took us 10 hours to match our last war which ended last night. We spun for 4 hours after with no match, started again this morning going on 3 hours. Still waiting.

I might add that we restart every 25 minutes.

#R29RGJV0

There's our clan tag if you care to punch it in to cocp.it and look at the bases we're running.

Right now, it's a tad frustrating getting a match but they've been such fair matchups that we're ok with it.
    Last edited by Ear75; March 13th, 2018 at 03:39 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Ear75 View Post
    No, he could be telling the truth. If you're running max bases up and down the entire roster, you're going to be waiting.

We've been getting very fair matchups lately, that's the good part. The trade-off has been very long search times. Took us 10 hours to match our last war which ended last night. We spun for 4 hours after with no match, started again this morning going on 3 hours. Still waiting.

I might add that we restart every 25 minutes.

#R29RGJV0

There's our clan tag if you care to punch it in to cocp.it and look at the bases we're running.

Right now, it's a tad frustrating getting a match but they've been such fair matchups that we're ok with it.
    I agree, why would he lie?. There have been posts many times, where the roster becomes too unique, even with maxer or balanced bases. Try spinning with 15 maxed TH7, they wouldn't match. You do, of course realise, that by restarting the search every 25 minutes, it doesn't matter how many restarts you do, it is still only a 25 minute search. The parameters are unlikely to be widening at all, or at best only slightly.

He has been banned so he cannot reply.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    I agree, why would he lie?. There have been posts many times, where the roster becomes too unique, even with maxer or balanced bases. Try spinning with 15 maxed TH7, they wouldn't match. You do, of course realise, that by restarting the search every 25 minutes, it doesn't matter how many restarts you do, it is still only a 25 minute search. The parameters are unlikely to be widening at all, or at best only slightly.
    The uniqueness of the roster definitely has an impact. I agree 100% with this.

We are well aware that restarts keep the window narrow. That's why we do it. However, just a few months ago we could run this same lineup and get a match within 2 or 3 spins every single time. It's taking much longer now.

I don't think it's the matchmaker's fault, well, it is and it isn't. Many of us, myself included, we're getting fed up with the matches we were getting on a regular basis. They tweaked it. Now the matches have been great, just takes longer. If I have to choose between waiting half a day to get a fair match or getting a match in 5 minutes every time but with a mismatch more often than not (some in your favor, some not), I choose to wait.

I actually wasn't really complaining. Like I said, there's a trade-off. For us, the MM has never been better, which is kind of weird to say since 6 or 7 of our last 10 matches have been meat grinders. Those are the kind of wars we like though. Very close on offense and defense and down to the wire.

Forum Veteran
    Good for you Ear75. We like the MM too. The game has a new lease of life, with the last update. Wonder why OP got banned?.. actually I don't really.

You guys completely forgot that the amount of win streak you have may affect the matchmaking timings.
    My strongest 3* attack strategy is 120 wall breakers with 17 wall breakers in cc, and 5 jumps + 1 eq and another eq in cc.

Quote Originally Posted by Curi View Post
    You guys completely forgot that the amount of win streak you have may affect the matchmaking timings.
    True. Our current streak is 15.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear75 View Post
    True. Our current streak is 15.
    My clan had 24 win streak once and we matched on average for 8 hours. There was once I was pleasantly surprised as we matched within an hour. But to my dismay, my clan faced mathmatica with a 50+ win streak.
    My strongest 3* attack strategy is 120 wall breakers with 17 wall breakers in cc, and 5 jumps + 1 eq and another eq in cc.