Thread: Friendly war, base layout question.

Friendly war, base layout question.

After a year or more, my clan has decided to participate in a friendly war.

I scout my base, as well as the bases of others on my side, and I see bases that we were using some time ago, probably on our last friendly war.

Do we have to edit our bases in order to get our normal war bases in war? Why do we still have our old bases? Is it a bug or a feature?

Thank you.

Edit: typo
    Last edited by Promitheas1971; March 13th, 2018 at 01:13 PM.

Hello,

For Friendly Wars (FW), the game takes the last one you used, it is actually saved separately from your last FW and can be very old in design, and lacking many buildings.

During prep 'day', however long it lasts, when you go into the war map, you can tap the "edit" button at right side to select the base you want to use for the FW.
    You have to go to that selection window to update your FW base, as changing the design in the editor does not change what will be used.
    Also, any base under cooldown (from a modification) will be unavailable for FW, like FC.

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    Hello,

For Friendly Wars (FW), the game takes the last one you used, it is actually saved separately from your last FW and can be very old in design, and lacking many buildings.

During prep 'day', however long it lasts, when you go into the war map, you can tap the "edit" button at right side to select the base you want to use for the FW.
    You have to go to that selection window to update your FW base, as changing the design in the editor does not change what will be used.
    Also, any base under cooldown (from a modification) will be unavailable for FW, like FC.
    Thank you very much sir