Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 🍯Honeyville 🍯🐝 Honeybees 🐝

Centennial Club

🍯Honeyville 🍯🐝 Honeybees 🐝

Honeyville HoneyBees is a group of wonderful ladies who love to Farm together,Chat, And share our addiction to HayDay, we are a champions league NH ,we love derby but we don’t have all those insane rules ,We do 320 tasks an complete them all if you won’t be able to participate at times then opting out is ok here. We would like to welcome a few new members to join us ,level 90 an up, English speaking an understanding is absolutely important for communication.Request to join is required so that we can see u have a active farm , working machines,animals up an moving . We are really fun and enjoy helping each other , Great sense of humor is a must ,we do get silly at times but always have fun. Just come spend some time with us an see if you are a good fit for us as well as us be what you are looking for . ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️Tag#9JJYR80P I promise you will be Happy here we are all very welcoming .
    Last edited by CarolAnn69; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:24 PM. Reason: updated information

Centennial Club
    looking for more farmers before the next derby starts !

Centennial Club
    hello everyone ☂️honeyville☂️ has room for more players come see how helpful and friendly we are ! New derby starts soon join us ��
    Last edited by CarolAnn69; December 4th, 2017 at 07:45 PM. Reason: misspelled word

Centennial Club
    HELLO ��WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU COME CHECK US OUT ,WE ARE A FUN WELCOMING NEIGHBORHOOD,WE HELP ,WE DERBY,WE CHAT!! We have ROOM FOR U IF THIS SOUNDS GOOD THEN COME ON �� HOME!

Centennial Club
    ��HELLO ANYONE WANTING TO JOIN A FABULOUS GROUP OF PEOPLE WE HAVE ROOM FOR YOU �� in HONEYVILLE COME ON HOME��

Centennial Club
    ��WE HAVE ROOM FOR MORE ACTIVE PLAYERS TO JOIN IN ON OUR GROWING NEIGHBORHOOD ��! Everyone is very helpful,welcoming,genuine!! If u are in a neighborhood that’s gone cold then it’s time to be warm again so come on over to ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️ you won’t leave ��

Centennial Club
    ❄️☃️HELLO EVERYONEOUR GROWING NEIGHBORHOOD HAS ROOM FOR MORE !!! ��❄️COME ON OVER to ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️ WITH THE two purple umbrellas!,, ��☃️❄️WE PLAY DERBY 300& up Tasks, Very kind ppl we help each other and communicate well with each other and want the same ☃️❄️

Centennial Club
    HELLO ,IF YOU ARE A LOOKING FOR A GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD WHERE WE ARE ALL ACTIVE PLAYERS ,WE HELP, WE CHAT, WE JOKE AROUND,WE HAVE FABULOUS CHEEP SELLS ON OUR STANDS ,and WE WOULD LOVE YOU TO JOIN US ! ! Come on over to ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️ With the 2 purple umbrellas, I am ☃️ CHRISTMAS ☃️ CAROL☃️

Centennial Club
    HELLO ,WE HAVE A GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A FEW MORE DERBY PLAYING , FRIENDLY, CHATTY PEOPLE TO JOIN US ,WE ARE VERY HELPFUL AND ALL OF US HAVE GREAT SELLS, AND WE ARE ALWAYS HAPPY TO HELP WITH ANYTHING U NEED�� come on over to ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️ Only one with the two purple umbrellas ☺️

Centennial Club
    HELLO , I HAVE 6 spots left IN HONEYVILLE!! If u ARE LOOKING FOR A NEIGHBORHOOD THAT HAS FRIENDLY HELPFUL NEIGHBORS WHO ARE always happy to help an very welcoming then You should really come join us,I ASK THAT EVERYONE PARTICIPATES IN THE DERBY 300 & up tasks , NO I WILL NOT KICK SOMEONE OUT BECAUSE YOU DONT USE DIAMONDS TO DO EXTRA TASK! I don’t have crazy rules !!if you enjoy farming,doing derby for the goodies and Chat with friendly ppl. Then come on �� home!