Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Engineering getting cured

Engineering getting cured

I've been seeing th11s with like 1 cannon maxed and all the rest of the defenses of really low level with low walls quite often. I've seen them while farming and even in two wars!

It makes me glad that finally engineering is going to an end (one step at a time). I really hope that by the end of 2018, engineered bases would be so unviable for war that they are gonna go nearly extinct and have better wars for that

/NonRantEnd
    Th11. Maxed walls. Maxed heroes. One more year and still not a max lab... oh well. Barch is amazing at any th level
    IGN: DoritosGK

I Hope so.Engineering bases are making most wars draw..Its not fun at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DoritosSk View Post

It makes me glad that finally engineering is going to an end (one step at a time).
    Who said it will finally end ?
    Reduce your signatures.

sc does not focusing on engineer bases

Quote Originally Posted by kirakwasi View Post
    sc does not focusing on engineer bases
    no? why did darian told us that the new clanwar feature will bring engineered in a huge disadvantage?

Banned
    Not anywhere close to being cured, the last 2 losses my clan has had has been against really engineered clans. Itís extremely disheartening to look at the match and see a th11 with one baby cannon but nearly maxed troops and heroes on the bottom of the war map

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    no? why did darian told us that the new clanwar feature will bring engineered in a huge disadvantage?
    Do you have a source for that? I'd love to see that!

Centennial Club
    I will be happy if supercell remove book of hero from megic items, since I have 2 levels to upgrade and my fire fighter achievements is going to complete in a week I can max out my heros so better to eliminate book of hero from game

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Activeleader View Post
    Not anywhere close to being cured, the last 2 losses my clan has had has been against really engineered clans. Itís extremely disheartening to look at the match and see a th11 with one baby cannon but nearly maxed troops and heroes on the bottom of the war map
    Iíd be interested to see your line up. From my own opinion of leading two clans that costantly war is the engineering match making is pretty much fixed.

Iíve not seen a proper no walls engineered base in some time.

Try reducing your engineered bases you put in war and Iím sure you will find better matches.

Quote Originally Posted by fab300 View Post
    Do you have a source for that? I'd love to see that!
    This was from Darian's AMA on Reddit a couple of weeks ago:

Quote:
    Redditor: Hey Darian, my clan has been curious about the upcoming clan war changes. When can we expect to hear more about them? Also the people in my clan with engineered bases are worried that the update will completely screw them over, when you mentioned finding a way to fix the engineering problem, will people who currently have engineered bases still be able to participate in war afterwards, or will they be at too much of a disadvantage?
    Darian: The feature I've been talking about is something still in development that we hope to have finished before the summer (first half of the year). I can't go into details yet as to what the feature is or how it'll work. But let's just say this...Engineers will still be able to engineer, but in this new feature they'll be at a huge disadvantage. That's all I can say about it at this time.

Link:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post11455241