Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Signature Contest] SOTW #4

  1. #11
    Forum Elder TheShadow626's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Play Don't Care Who Makes It
    Posts
    2,523
    welp, its in my blood

    /TheShadow626

  2. #12
    Pro Member Daisycloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    you can find me reading a book at the end of the rainbow
    Posts
    743
    somber also can convey tone. like serious, moody, very formal. it can convey drama, maybe even horror. depending on how the artist wishes to take things. i can see rain being used too or blood, shadows, smoke.. muted colours.

    i have a very active imagination. i wish i knew something about gfx. this is a theme i can run with and do different things.

    {siggy by Lil Angel}

  3. #13
    Forum Veteran icey567's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    1,498
    Oops. Meant to do the last SOTW but I forgot

    Credits to AsonUnique
    行动还是死亡
    一遍... 死んで見る?


  4. #14
    Forum Superstar DragonX101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Look at links under signature! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    Posts
    3,897
    I changed it from "somber" to "sombre" Please don't ask me to change it back
    I also specified and explained the theme in parenthesis under the theme

    Want to learn how to make forum signatures? Head to Graphics Learning Center!

    Join the GFX Group, looking for more GFX friends (。◕‿◕。)

    Want a signature designed? Visit the Signature Shop subforum

  5. #15
    Centennial Club MountainMIX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    In the land Down under
    Posts
    152
    Good luck everyone

    Hope you like the theme

    wish i could participate

    I make pictures and someone comes in and calls it art.
    SOTW WINNER
    Shop



  6. #16
    Senior Member TheSatanSlayrô's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Somewhere, far off in the Hell.... Still searching for it on Google Maps though.....
    Posts
    434
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisycloud View Post
    somber also can convey tone. like serious, moody, very formal. it can convey drama, maybe even horror. depending on how the artist wishes to take things. i can see rain being used too or blood, shadows, smoke.. muted colours.

    i have a very active imagination. i wish i knew something about gfx. this is a theme i can run with and do different things.
    Yeeeet! I had a same kinda imagination lol...I even have an appropriate render for the same, lil' dark, lil gory... I only wish I had enough time :'(

    I'll try making it later tho... Get it done, fellas!

    I'm dead lol!! Here it is, Delta.
    YOUR MASTERPIECE!

  7. #17
    Senior Member JcttehTheWise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    In the depths of a world where everything is handmade
    Posts
    438
    This theme doesn't attract me at all, since sounds way too similar to the B&W theme, so not gonna participate again...

    Good luck anyway...

    Who needs to be profesional when you can make freaking DOODLES?!

    See that weird signature picture? Yeah, I made it. You can have one with that different style in my shop, right here...
    Trust me... it's not shabby...seriously...


  8. #18
    Pro Member Dharmaraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Terror Town
    Posts
    509
    My hard worked sigs are not as good...
    Then gloomy ones will be more not good...
    Will think though.

  9. #19
    Pro Member Daisycloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    you can find me reading a book at the end of the rainbow
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by JcttehTheWise View Post
    This theme doesn't attract me at all, since sounds way too similar to the B&W theme, so not gonna participate again...

    Good luck anyway...
    what? no no no. maybe reconsider?

    you can have a creative use of colours and still be within the sombre theme. yes, black, white, and greys are what you 1st associate with sombre, but think deep blues, and purples. reds. why even gold could be used. you make good drawings and i can see them showcase in this theme quite well.
    Last edited by Daisycloud; March 13th, 2018 at 07:52 PM.

  10. #20
    Pro Member Daisycloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    you can find me reading a book at the end of the rainbow
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSatanSlayrô View Post
    Yeeeet! I had a same kinda imagination lol...I even have an appropriate render for the same, lil' dark, lil gory... I only wish I had enough time :'(

    I'll try making it later tho... Get it done, fellas!
    oooo interesting ... hope you find the time 😊

    {siggy by Lil Angel}

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •