Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Option to choose the center of the village you want to use in the war

Quote Originally Posted by bobtod View Post
    When i first saw the 5v5 tournaments, i thought we were getting the same, it would have been the easiest way to turn clash into an E-sport.

Sadly 2 years on and the only way clash will ever become an E-sport is through builder base

Just seen our war match earlier Storm, looks like adding my base back to the roster has given us a lot stronger enemy up top, not many engineered accounts in this one though. Best hope I'm on form tomorrow night

BT
    It's still a good match. Even with you back in the line up. Very happy with Matchmaker lately. They have some developed bases for sure but it seems to be roughly equal in terms of defense and offense. They might have a slight edge in offense but I think we have an edge on defense. It's a good war like all our recent wars.

It makes sense that the top of the roster would be more difficult then normal with the addition of another max th11 at the top of our roster.
    DeathStorm-10|22/23|2148*|FireStorm-10|17/20|2178*|SuperStorm-9|13/15|2147*
    DragonStorm-9|8/8|1529*|PerfectStorm-9|8/10|1428*|BrainStorm-10|10/16|1452*

How can people not know what OP is suggesting?.
    He is , basically, suggesting rushed accounts can be regressed, to a level whereby the account owner, as well as his clan mates, will have a better shot at a fair war.
    Its not an unreasonable request, due to the fact that SC don't allow regression of ones base, within the game. I, for one, would not be against it. We have a rushed 11, with whom I have built up a good relationship, over the last 2 years or so. But when we put his base in the line up, it is a nightmare, as we are fighting uphill.
    I agree with your proposal OP.
    As for google translator. We have had a couple of members use it. Is quite funny, until you need to get a message across.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; March 12th, 2018 at 09:39 PM.

the OP is basically what you get when you paste this:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...usar-na-guerra

into google translate. Well, somebody suggested him to put it in english, and that's what he's done. Nothing wrong with him, I would say.

as far as the suggestion goes, I think it's a legitimate request. We've already spent our time to build everything in previous townhall, there is no reason why we cannot play that.

Quote Originally Posted by SauloHC View Post
    this, th11 poorly evolved to be able to go to war with th10 or less
    I like the idea. Anyone that can't be bothered to farm can take their TH one step beyond what they want to war as, and poof! Max base.

SC might not be a fan though.
    Level 10 Adult War Clan METAMUCIL.
    And some of us are old enough that its not just a funny word...
    Metamucil keeps the red out of our logs. Small wars, lot of green.
    War Record - https://cocp.it/clan/82GJJV2J

Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    I like the idea. Anyone that can't be bothered to farm can take their TH one step beyond what they want to war as, and poof! Max base.

SC might not be a fan though.
    Not necessarily a maxed base. It would only remove the upgrades on that particular hall. It wouldn't build anything you didn't already have upgraded. Am not particularly a fan of rushed bases, but would give a possible solution, for any account that is having to play catch up.
    Of course, those 1 cannon wonders would look a bit silly, trading down from their white TH to a level 3 war base.

Extremely unlikely we would be able to downgrade a TH. SC have introduced a lot of features to help us catch up faster tho, like "special deals", "books", "rings", "star bonus", "resource cart", "potions", "reduced cost and time on troops and items" etc

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Not necessarily a maxed base. It would only remove the upgrades on that particular hall. It wouldn't build anything you didn't already have upgraded. Am not particularly a fan of rushed bases, but would give a possible solution, for any account that is having to play catch up.
    Of course, those 1 cannon wonders would look a bit silly, trading down from their white TH to a level 3 war base.
    OK that makes it tough to abuse. Also not very useful, a really tiny portion of the player base would use it.
    Level 10 Adult War Clan METAMUCIL.
    And some of us are old enough that its not just a funny word...
    Metamucil keeps the red out of our logs. Small wars, lot of green.
    War Record - https://cocp.it/clan/82GJJV2J

Fresh Spawn
    Help supercell