Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Option to choose the center of the village you want to use in the war

Fresh Spawn

Option to choose the center of the village you want to use in the war

And there guys, is this, I think that to better balance the wars and to end with the wild villages the supercell could take a simple attitude ...

What if the leader of a clan or co-leader who starts the war can also choose the center of the village that the members will use, for example:

A village center 11 in the clan, still has its base poorly evolved then the leader indicates the use of that member with 10 village center in the war or lower, and then he will use all the constructions and troops of a level 10 village.

This would help a lot to include players in the game back, I myself have many friends who liked to play in the wars and Farmar, but when they arrived in the centers of more developed villages ended up losing the grace in the game because the degree of difficulty was great, At the same time these bad members of attack in the higher village centers unfortunately end up being a nuisance in the war and in the clan, at that moment the friendship that is created in the game is shaken ...

Supercell please think fondly, if there is that possibility the balance in the wars will be greater because a village still undeveloped the leader would indicate an earlier center to play with 100% of the force, so the war surveys would be more equivalent ... we will bring players back to the game, and we will also encourage anyone who wants to go to war with full villages to buy gems to advance progress.

What does this mean? I don't have a clue about what you were trying to suggest here.

Forum Veteran
    Yeah, your post is really hard to decipher.

I think you are suggesting that clans be able to transform a rushed village into a non rushed TH that is 1 below them for war.

Fresh Spawn
    Sorry, I'm using Google translator.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Gxr900 View Post
    Yeah, your post is really hard to decipher.

I think you are suggesting that clans be able to transform a rushed village into a non rushed TH that is 1 below them for war.
    this, th11 poorly evolved to be able to go to war with th10 or less

I got pretty decent knowledge about the game but I have no idea what OP are talking about

Quote Originally Posted by SauloHC View Post
    this, th11 poorly evolved to be able to go to war with th10 or less
    That's what I've understood as well.

:: Choose what TH lvl you'll be using in war.

Remember when Supercell did the 5v5 tournies a few years back.

The bases were pre selected:

You could select a max 11, max 10, mid 10 and max 9, this would make everything fair but you wouldn't use your own village.

To me this would be the easiest fix, particularly if SuperCell would ever introduce some kind of tournament mode, max base versus max base, no engineering, everyone has max heroes and troops. SKILL DECIDES OUTCOME!!

I'm in utopia just thinking about this!! wake up bob, wake up...

BT

Quote Originally Posted by bobtod View Post
    Remember when Supercell did the 5v5 tournies a few years back.

The bases were pre selected:

You could select a max 11, max 10, mid 10 and max 9, this would make everything fair but you wouldn't use your own village.

To me this would be the easiest fix, particularly if SuperCell would ever introduce some kind of tournament mode, max base versus max base, no engineering, everyone has max heroes and troops. SKILL DECIDES OUTCOME!!

I'm in utopia just thinking about this!! wake up bob, wake up...

BT
    A few years to late my friend. I had suggested canned rosters and maxed bases a long time ago. No way yo engineer as everything you get to war with is maxed and provided by SC.

I think the main complaint was that if you didn't trophy push and just played for war there would be no reason to advance your main base. All the blood sweat and tears people put into heroes becomes irrelevant. Not sure I agree, as I would like canned rosters and maxed bases as well. Coupled with war leagues (like multiplayer).

Even if wars were all maxed th11 vs all maxed th11 with war leagues (regardless of your personal towhall level) would be fun. But there is always a downside and that is how does a player that has only made it to th8 war effectively as a th11.

I personally think the matchmaker is in a good spot right now. That's right I called it a matchmaker and not a war finder.
    DeathStorm-10|22/23|2148*|FireStorm-10|17/20|2178*|SuperStorm-9|13/15|2147*
    DragonStorm-9|8/8|1529*|PerfectStorm-9|8/10|1428*|BrainStorm-10|10/16|1452*

When i first saw the 5v5 tournaments, i thought we were getting the same, it would have been the easiest way to turn clash into an E-sport.

Sadly 2 years on and the only way clash will ever become an E-sport is through builder base

Just seen our war match earlier Storm, looks like adding my base back to the roster has given us a lot stronger enemy up top, not many engineered accounts in this one though. Best hope I'm on form tomorrow night

BT