Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Are Clan games happening too often????

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by erethizon View Post
    Ah, now I see where you are coming from. It isn't too much. It's not enough. I would like to see clan games go non-stop. But there are a lot of people that want them to be even less than they are now. Much easier to make everyone happy if each clan has their own games on their own schedules.

I've never been in anything but non-stop war clans, yet I know there are countless clans that war once a week and don't want to do it more frequently than that. That is perfectly fine because their slow schedule does not impact me. Making us all play clan games on the same schedule is helping no one.
    And how is it hurting anyone? At some point you have to control your own play. If your clan is so OCD that you must do everything even though you aren't having fun, then you have issues. You do not have to max every game. You can blow one off. Your tombstone will not read slacker missed maxing one clan games.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Well it wouldn't eliminate account sharing, just reduce its effectiveness a bit.

And I'm not sure it would be fair to everyone, although it would depend to an extent on how they did it.

I sleep for an average of 4-6 hours per day, and am usually logged on at various times between about 8AM and 2AM.

If they limit it to a total of 16 hours actually logged in during any 24 hour period, I don't think it would be a problem for anybody playing the game by themselves. But if they said it must be less than 16 hours between first login and last logout, it would cause a problem for people like me.
    I think you got my point... I don't care wether this is 16, 14 or 12 hours or whatever. And obviously this is a total of xx hours per day whatever the way / cuts you want it to be searched. And you can log on 24 hours in a row if you like, again I'm talking about limited OPPONENTS SEARCH time. If you want to play that great BH 24/7 I dont care as well lol. Was there a need to precise all this ?... As long as it becomes fair and equal for everyone to have a chance to top the leaderboard I'm happy. Currently this is not the case and when we see all the useless small stuffs coming out and Supercell not reacting to this and not fighting this this is a shame because this is the core of the game, this is the end game that many of us have worked on for almost 6 years now to get there.
    Last edited by Chris2000; March 14th, 2018 at 06:29 AM.

It baffles me people want the games less it’s beneficial to helping not only yourself but your clan progress at much faster rate and you’d do what you would do if you logged on and raided without any games going on...I say make them run continuously I’ll take free upgrades every 4 days!

I know there are many very active players who rushed just can't wait for the next clan games. CG is a game changing feature. As a leader, I used to reject rushed players. but now every new active member will get a warm welcome in our clan. Poor performance in war? I don't care, since the clan xp reward from the CG well offsets the xp deficits by losing a war, and with our active fellows we still have a chance to win if our opponents are inactive.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #405
    Quote Originally Posted by JackKerouac View Post
    Give me a break Ajax- this isn't a 1984 doublespeak room. You know exactly what I meant.
    Nope. I genuinely have no idea what you think I had said in that post which was not true. I wouldn't have asked if I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #406
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikingchief View Post
    He thinks Its not correct what Darian said regarding the usage of the word "less frequent", he then gave an example of shorter duration games happening less often as not being less frequent.

That may be the case, but since I hadn't said any of that, why would he reply to me saying "that isn't true Ajax"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)