Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Are Clan games happening too often????

New Bloke/Chick
    I do feel a little clan game fatigue in pushing to get some points banked in. If u don't participate, it hurts others in your clan that want the rewards.

It has been nice to get books, and I've progressed at a much more rapid pace. It's also nice to get some hero books to stay in war.

I do miss the troop discount events as it seems like there have been less of those. Those are good to try out new comps and get some good farming raids in.

Clan games are great! Except our clan could have done without the bb clan games...lol. Frequency is good. You can't have enough books and rewards in my opinion. Supercell has put the fun back into the game. I for one, after almost 5 years playing COC, find it exciting after all these years of grinding it out. Some people don't have the time to do the games and I get it. Our clan is small, 7 members, and we work hard to get the rewards to the maximum level that we can.

Clan games timing is great!!!

Pro Member
    Too frequent and too much of the same thing for me. Like the free gems and ability to sell books for gems though.
    L 221 / PB 6074 / WS 1118 / HH 27.3m

Quote Originally Posted by Chris2000 View Post
    ...It would be so simple and fair to everyone to limit search time to 16h / day. Why not doing it !???
    I sure would love that change.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

I am in the camp of the "Too many Clan Games" folks. I agree with all of the points made by the op.

This is how I see it...

With Frequent Clan Games, there is the potential for some people to get burned out.
    But there is also the option for them to NOT play and just skip some of the games.
    But those who DO want to play clan games every weekend still have the option to do so.

With Infreqeunt Clan Games,
    There is only one option. Less games. So for those of us who want more, we lose out. And with mobile games such as this, there is the potential to lose players as they search out something else to play or do.

Plus, many players are cyclical. Myself included. When I'm busy at work/school, then I have to play less, war less, do less games.
    But when I have vacation or downtime, then I want to be able to play as much as possible. With frequent games I have the option to schedule this according to my work schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApeAffe View Post
    This is how I see it...

With Frequent Clan Games, there is the potential for some people to get burned out.
    But there is also the option for them to NOT play and just skip some of the games.
    But those who DO want to play clan games every weekend still have the option to do so.

With Infreqeunt Clan Games,
    There is only one option. Less games. So for those of us who want more, we lose out. And with mobile games such as this, there is the potential to lose players as they search out something else to play or do.

Plus, many players are cyclical. Myself included. When I'm busy at work/school, then I have to play less, war less, do less games.
    But when I have vacation or downtime, then I want to be able to play as much as possible. With frequent games I have the option to schedule this according to my work schedule.
    Well put.
    Agree 100 percent.
    Dr. Dial #PQJPPQ2V TH11.
    Clan Dr. Up #8YQPLG8Q

Clan games being too often indicates that next clan games will definitely give new magic items

As long as we never have builder games again, I don't care how frequent they are.
    th12: 56/60/24 & 60/60/30 th11 and lower: maxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Praveenkumar12 View Post
    It's not like you'll die if you sit in clouds for 10 hours either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechagodzilla View Post
    There is not enough time in life to read through every thread that has touched on this subject.