Thread: Idea for a new Dark Troop, The MisHeartened

Lightbulb Idea for a new Dark Troop, The MisHeartened

(Forgive me for having this so large lol)
    Stats
    As for the stats, the picture above shows them, if you can't see it here, then click this link https://imgur.com/6Ey3Rb6

This troop if meant for Town hall 11, or maybe the town hall 12 that may come out later this year! Its high damage at level one and high health makes it not as strong as the wizard, but twice as durable. This is not meant to replace the wizard, which is why she has her own ability, the ring of the Disheartened, which will be explained later in this thread. The Stats made for the troop was a mixture of the wizard and the witch to make a troop that is powerful yet not overpowered. The housing space is also made to be one above the needed space for a level 2 clan castle (15 space), so that very young players do not have much of a hold of it, but at the same time give people with level 3 clan castle (20 space) a glimpse of what this troop can do. This is also NOT meant to replace the poison spell.

Description/Backstory

The Misheartened before becoming a troop in the barracks was a researcher experimenting on the properties of Dark elixir and how to use it properly on the battlefield. She was diligent in her work and studies, noting her findings in her research journal, her personality humble & shy yet capable. She had created her concoction and put it in a tank of dark purple liquid, when put into vile form, it acted as a spell. Her first successful experiment was a disheartened Wizard, the first of many. Soon she was able to turn any troop Into a disheartened version of oneself, which in turn reversed their thought process, what they thought was good was now bad, and what they thought was bad was now good in this disheartened state. She was on her notepad when she failed to realize that an untrained assistant's curiosity got the best of him, and released the Disheartened experiments. The disheartened troops preceded to cause havoc and even knock the researcher into the dark purple liquid, smashing it and smothering her with it. A while a Valkyrie smashed a dark elixir vat, with the powerful substance completely covering the floor in black mesh, a Barbarian was right over the researcher. Before long he had used his sword to cut out her heart and toss it aside, leaving the poor researcher dead on the ground. You'd think she'd be gone forever, and that is the case, but her body was not. The Dark elixir mixing with the purple liquid caused a magical reaction, her body re-animated, but her soul lost in the other world. Her tossed heart was rejuvenated, and a staff was formed with it as the foundation of the crystal orb on top, filled with dark elixir, and de to her new state, the heart flipped itself upside-down. her heart separated from her body, she deemed herself the Misheartened, a completely new being of her former self. She now is smug and over-confident, unable to resist going toward enemies and using her magic powers to turn them against one another. A True Sadist.

The Ring of Disheartened
    This is the ability that creates the unique nature of this troop. This is a purple (Darker than rage) shaded ring that has a sense a brooding gloom, with slowly rising hearts of darkness rising from it. When deployed, this ring is small, but after 2 seconds, she will expand it by raising her arms, much like the witch. when entering this ring, enemy troops will shine for a second, then will have their health bar's clan badge symbol replaced with an upside down heart, symbolizing that they have become Disheartened. These now allied troops must stay in the ring to continue in their state, so their range is limited to what they can reach while inside, they will also be targeted by defenses, They are not effected by buff spells, but are still affected by poison, freeze, & lightning. Heroes are affected by this, but not for long. They will be Disheartened for 5 seconds while in the ring, but they are too powerful to control fully (The Grand Warden is not affected due to turning into a defensive building on defense). The smaller ring will allow melee troops that come near to become an ally first, and preventing the first attack to be able to be made. The Ring at level 1 is also her range, but when upgraded, the ring will also expand by 1-2 tiles every upgrade. When she dies, the allied troops are released from her control and will precede to act as normal clan castle troops. Pure-hearted souls, like the Healer, will not be affected by this ring (right now, only the healer and the Grand Warden are immune). Yes, Skeletons from the skeleton traps are affected. (I may say controlled, but only because that is the opposite will of the clan troops)

Offensive Strategy
    In a base that you have the ability to, lure the enemy troops to a point on the map, but don't put them where they can corner her and start taking down health. Put her at a point to where she has time to expand her ring and allow the troops to run into her, she'll also chase them down herself before going for any structures. Her damage is like a wizard and health can withstand a few blows, so she has the chance to turn them into allies without taking down her health. The heroes might not be under control for long, but this can be used to your advantage, getting a few shots with an enemy queen/king on their own defenses while their own defenses shoot at them for a few seconds will help out in getting through the base. Since there are only so many enemy troops against you, it is advised to only carry one or two to get through a raid.

Defensive Strategy

These are not meant to be for defense, as having these troops at their full power would just be turning your entire army against you, which is not fair. On defense, her ring does not expand, and stays close to her at a 2 tile radius. Some melee troops may turn, but they will not have the chance to attack anything other than other melee troops. But she uses the melee troops gathered around her as a meat shield, as she shoots her attack from afar, and allows her to last a while, but due to her not being able to dish out splash damage, attacking troops will attack the disheartened troops and then attack her. On defense, there is a limit to how many troops that can be controlled (only one troop can fit inside). Lets say you have a pekka, only one pekka would be able to be controlled, but an attacking golem would not be affected, due to it being way too big to fit inside the radius.

Animation description
    When clicked on in the army camps- she will raise her staff, much like the barbarians
    when on the battlefield- she holds her journal in on hand and staff in the other, holding both horizontally.
    When expanding her ring- she raises both arms like the witch.
    When dying- she makes a choking sound
    When stationary- her staff shines at the top and her heart bubbles inside the ball on top.

Other stuff
    This thread is open to change, this is merely an idea that took a long time to process and create. This may not be completely balanced, but I did the best I could at making something...not game breaking, but at the same time not underpowered too, as well as unique. One thing I thought about was the radius, I did not want this to be extremely large for a troop like the grand warden, but I also don't want it too small to be of any use, so I may want to increase the range at level one, and I may edit this later with more upgrade looks. this is the site I used to add the stats to my imagehttps://clashroyalecardmaker.com/CoCTC/, and my picture was hand drawn then scanned into the computer to be painted in MS paint.

Upgrade differences
    (The file is too big to actually post here, and I will assume that is the same with the other links, so I will just link you to the page (hopefully it works lol))
    Level 1 & 2- Her hair is Dark Blue with light blue eyes. her cape is black and her cloak is cyan with a yellow stripe across the waist. She wields a gold colored staff with a glass/crystal ball that holds her separated heart, filled with dark elixir and a necklace that represents her magic. She emits a dark purple ring. for level 2 stats and upgrade cost, visit this link https://imgur.com/ReGbfo9
    level 3- She gains a copper colored mask while the whites in her eyes turn black. Her staff also undergoes change at the head, the Dark elixir turns even darker and so does the hear inside it.
    For level 3 stats and appearance, here is the link- https://imgur.com/FLIvW5C
    level 4- Her copper mask gains a dark gold color and the shaft of the staff also becomes noticeably darker. The Gold buttons holding down her cape turn into upside-down hearts and becomes darker as well, as the heart necklace she wears.
    For level 4 stats and appearance, here is the link- https://imgur.com/z11lXFg
    Other names I came up with
    Dark heart
    Shadow wizard
    Dark Warden
    The Reverser
    Evil researcher
    Thanks for reading my idea!
    Last edited by Koking2018; March 11th, 2018 at 08:32 PM. Reason: updating/ something went wrong while posting
    Hello! I am Koking, though I left the clan in the signature,
    I loved the picture too much to change it.
    You like the signature? Check out Dharmaraj
    for your own!

Oh. My. Gosh. Amazing idea, tottaly agreeed

nice idea well you have couple of handsome wizards with fireballs

I appreciate all the hard work done by you. Who knows, maybe this idea will make the cut!

nice imagination you got there

Haha love it. That’s a creative idea right there

Th12 - le chat nu !!

Quote Originally Posted by RedRage10 View Post
    fette is always right
    Quote Originally Posted by freakazoid1985 View Post
    fette knows best

Haha love it. That’s a creative idea right there
    nice imagination you got there
    I appreciate all the hard work done by you. Who knows, maybe this idea will make the cut!
    Oh. My. Gosh. Amazing idea, tottaly agreed
    Thank you all! if you have any wonders on balancing please let me know, if you want me to create any of the upgrade differences I can do that as well. I my goal for this thread though was to give an example of what the guide is telling us to do in this thread;
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/694526-GUIDE-Creating-Your-Very-Own-Troop from seeing very many other vague requests, this is what I think that they were saying to do, I still think I have to add more though.
    for your own!

Please add the upgrade costs too.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    Please add the upgrade costs too.
    Alright, I added Links to the upgraded looks and the costs, I could not add them because I know not how to resize them into decent sizes for the forum page. Anything else about it?
    for your own!