Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fishing Lures

Fresh Spawn

Fishing Lures

I think getting extra hooks as a price or gifts ,would making fishing a lot more interesting ,And like maybe and pay who we can hire to help ,how about a fishing helper we can buy to help.Its Win win for everyone .

You get vouchers as prizes, and then you make fishing lures out of vouchers. That seems simple and easy and doesn't need to change IMO.

Fresh Spawn
    You have such a nice idea. And would be so good too if we can sell and buy all things for the fishing area. It would be easier to play there.

Fresh Spawn

Vendre les HAMEÇONS dans l'échoppe

Je propose que les développeurs du jeu permettent aux joueurs de pouvoirs échanger les HAMEÇONS dans leurs échoppes.
    Ce serait idéal pour les petits niveaux d'avoir accès à plus d'hameçons lorsqu'ils démarrent la pêche.
    Merci.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEVRIER View Post
    Je propose que les développeurs du jeu permettent aux joueurs de pouvoirs échanger les HAMEÇONS dans leurs échoppes.
    Ce serait idéal pour les petits niveaux d'avoir accès à plus d'hameçons lorsqu'ils démarrent la pêche.
    Merci.
    All posts need to be in English please.

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

I would love it if we could exchange fishing lures, nets, lob and duck traps.
    Last edited by KayugaRanch; March 12th, 2018 at 01:22 PM.