Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: War results from TH11 FP clans

Ok it's been a week or so now since the latest inferno changes. Multiple wars since the changes have shown a clear upward trend in the 3 star rates.

Prior single inferno nerf, we were seeing about 30% bases get 3 starred. Post nerf I am bumping thus number to around 50%.

Max th11 defense is being shredded like paper...multi infernos are still useless as they do not do enough damage

Edit: these 3 star rates are very troubling to me.

Bowitch is wayyyyyy too strong
    Last edited by AFrostyBlaze; March 12th, 2018 at 09:34 PM.
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K50/Q53/W22
    Fire - TH11 - K50/Q46/W20
    Inferno - TH11 - K50/Q47/W20

Here is the final results from the war:

Us Enemy
    Final Score 98 110
    Attack Used 75 73
    3 Stars 18 30
    Triple Rate / Total Attacks 24.00% 41.10%
    Triple Rate / Total Bases 45.00% 75.00%

Further breakdown of enemy attacks:

3 Stars Total Attacks Triple Rate / Total Attacks
    Fresh Hits 13 73 17.81%
    Lavaloon 22 48 45.83%
    Hog 7 23 30.43%
    Miner 1 1 100.00%

As you can see, enemy didn't use a single attack with bowitch army. Honestly, they executed the attacks as I would have expected from an elite war clan. Everyone went for 3 stars instead of safe 2 stars. Multiple attempts were done to clean up any base that had 90%+ on first hit. Given that enemy clan is likely an all-star lineup from various clans, these attackers are highly skilled. However, what caught our eyes was the speed of deployments on some of the laloon attacks. In several attacks by different players, they were able to instantly deploy laloons AND haste spells from multiple locations with extreme precision. I understand that there's possibility of multi-finger deployment. However, watching them deploying 2-3 hounds + 30+ loons + 4-5 haste spells all in under 1-2 seconds just seem out of ordinary. All in all, I say it was still a good experience. It's refreshing to see so many non-bowler attacks across the board.
    Stop blaming the game, it is simply a reflection of your skill!

Quote Originally Posted by nstar612 View Post
    Here is the final results from the war:

Us Enemy
    Final Score 98 110
    Attack Used 75 73
    3 Stars 18 30
    Triple Rate / Total Attacks 24.00% 41.10%
    Triple Rate / Total Bases 45.00% 75.00%

Further breakdown of enemy attacks:

3 Stars Total Attacks Triple Rate / Total Attacks
    Fresh Hits 13 73 17.81%
    Lavaloon 22 48 45.83%
    Hog 7 23 30.43%
    Miner 1 1 100.00%

As you can see, enemy didn't use a single attack with bowitch army. Honestly, they executed the attacks as I would have expected from an elite war clan. Everyone went for 3 stars instead of safe 2 stars. Multiple attempts were done to clean up any base that had 90%+ on first hit. Given that enemy clan is likely an all-star lineup from various clans, these attackers are highly skilled. However, what caught our eyes was the speed of deployments on some of the laloon attacks. In several attacks by different players, they were able to instantly deploy laloons AND haste spells from multiple locations with extreme precision. I understand that there's possibility of multi-finger deployment. However, watching them deploying 2-3 hounds + 30+ loons + 4-5 haste spells all in under 1-2 seconds just seem out of ordinary. All in all, I say it was still a good experience. It's refreshing to see so many non-bowler attacks across the board.
    wow that sounds fun to watch. Don't suppose you could make a video of one of those attacks to share here on the forums? It's a big ask, but that sounds incredible.

Possible that two people are performing the attack from the same device? One guy on troops, the other guy on spells? lol
    Last edited by SuperStorm103; March 12th, 2018 at 10:51 PM.
    DeathStorm-10|22/23|2148*|FireStorm-10|17/20|2178*|SuperStorm-9|13/15|2147*
    DragonStorm-9|8/8|1529*|PerfectStorm-9|8/10|1428*|BrainStorm-10|10/16|1452*

To the op:

You can try and report the opposing clan on suspicion of modding. But if they are not banned, you can just bite the bullet in knowing that they didn't cheat.

But then again, there are some clans that have the capability of attacking like this. Clans like InTheDark, Golden Goblins or Ahmed Al Attar for example.
    My strongest 3* attack strategy is 120 wall breakers with 17 wall breakers in cc, and 5 jumps + 1 eq and another eq in cc.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Curi View Post
    To the op:

You can try and report the opposing clan on suspicion of modding. But if they are not banned, you can just bite the bullet in knowing that they didn't cheat.

But then again, there are some clans that have the capability of attacking like this. Clans like InTheDark, Golden Goblins or Ahmed Al Attar for example.
    Are you saying that those three clans are free from modding or using third party apps ? If so, that is a strange proof of unassisted 3 star skill.