Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: War results from TH11 FP clans

Quote Originally Posted by nstar612 View Post
    Not quite. If cwl players were to war in all Th11 wars, their triple rates would likely be even higher. But then you are talking about triple rates from selected elite players vs average rate from a clan with mixed skills. I am sure there are players in my clan as skilled as cwl players based on their individual triple rates. But the average skill level varies within the clan.

The reason I started this thread is because we are currently matched against a clan which has scored perfect 90 and 120 stars from last two wars. The clan is unique that it’s most likely made up of players from various clan getting together for a weekend war. Still it’s quite impressive to have perfect score in any Th11 war. How can I tell if these guys are FP or not?
    For us its easy, any clan that beat us must be cheating Nah its hard. There's a few signs like are their first hit always bad and 2nd alwasys amazing? Do they seams to exactly know every trap even if those was not revealed by earlier attacks.
    Do they use burner accounts that just do meaningless scouts
    etc

If u find it to be true u can report them to SC but otherwise we just need to hope they get caught by next ban wave

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AFrostyBlaze View Post
    Definitely not seeing anywhere close to 50% 3 rate. My clan run a 10 to 15 th11s and we match 10 to 15 11s, usually only about a third end up getting 3d
    Are all those maxed 108/109 bases? When people say Iím seeing a high percent 3 star in all th11 wars, if there are less than max bases itís a different story. All these stats are difficult to get consensus. It I am hitting a max base and need 2 stars to win, my strategy is potentially different than needing 3. If a base has been hit 2 or 3 times itís different than a fresh hit.

Not quite. If cwl players were to war in all Th11 wars, their triple rates would likely be even higher.
    I don't get why you think that? Why would changing from hitting a few selected, always scouted targets, to hitting every base no matter how hard and half of the hits being unscouted increase the 3* rate?
    For info on CWL see: Clan Leader CWL survival guide
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    I don't get why you think that? Why would changing from hitting a few selected, always scouted targets, to hitting every base no matter how hard and half of the hits being unscouted increase the 3* rate?
    The reason is more bases equals more choices. Most of us are better with certain bases than others. I am sure you have noticed in your own wars or FCs that you performed consistently better against certain bases. This has more to do with the troop combination and deployment style that you are most comfortable with. All TH11 wars allows you to choose the base that you are good with thus increase the chance of 3 starring on fresh hit.

The reason I started this thread is because we are currently matched against a clan which has scored perfect 90 and 120 stars from last two wars.
    I'd say they're members of the forum and read the thread about mass bowlers/healers being op.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame1 View Post
    I'd say they're members of the forum and read the thread about mass bowlers/healers being op.
    Very funny. You actually know any TH11 war clan that got perfect score in war using bowlers and healers?

Very funny. You actually know any TH11 war clan that got perfect score in war using bowlers and healers?
    No my friend, I would agree something is amiss. Once wars started can you come back with how they attack.

Banned
    I am inclined to believe a FP clan can triple about half the bases in 11v11 war. Anything above that is very questionable. Base designs factor in alot too. I personally, have not seen a FP(who knows if they are 100% FP) clan that done 50% triples against fresh, good anti 3 bases.
    But then, Th11 war scene is dirtiest war scene in the game.. so, who knows.
    I absolutely think there can be team made up of players that can perfect the enemy FP. But then... would you be inclined to believe they used Fairplay...? or mod?
    BTW, CWL has alot of closet modders, as well. They aren't all clean. Their stats might not represent FP triple rate of best Th11 players. Besides, not all the skilled players are in CWL. There are tons of fantastic Th11 players who simply hate CWL for reasons you-know-why. So the logic of: a good player will always and should join CWL, is false.
    Last edited by dsa0510; March 11th, 2018 at 10:34 PM.

The reason I started this thread is because we are currently matched against a clan which has scored perfect 90 and 120 stars from last two wars. The clan is unique that it’s most likely made up of players from various clan getting together for a weekend war. Still it’s quite impressive to have perfect score in any Th11 war. How can I tell if these guys are FP or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by dsa0510 View Post
    But then, Th11 war scene is dirtiest war scene in the game.. so, who knows.
    I absolutely think there can be team made up of players that can perfect the enemy FP. But then... would you be inclined to believe they used Fairplay...? or mod?
    BTW, CWL has alot of closet modders, as well. They aren't all clean. Their stats might not represent FP triple rate of best Th11 players. Besides, not all the skilled players are in CWL. There are tons of fantastic Th11 players who simply hate CWL for reasons you-know-why. So the logic of: a good player will always and should join CWL, is false.
    I think its valid to at least question TH11 v TH11 success based upon the historic nature of TWC and Open modding clans that certainly tend to feed in the high end TH11 fishtank.
    These days it's very difficult to detect modding activity across your roster, apart from the obvious.

The whole CWL v Non CWL skill debate is really subjective, as I'm sure exceptional FP players exist in both camps.

As for the highlighted text above, there's a big difference between 'a lot' and 'aren't all clean'.
    CWL (and other notable formats of promoted wars) will always attract bunnies to some extent, but 'a lot' suggests a much higher number than 'a few'. But, being fair...I just don't know for sure!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 13 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : TH11, 50-50-20.

I don't think you can use CWL stats in random wars. Yes those attackers are likely highly skilled (I know I know), but the bases they attack are also much more difficult then the average joe base in a random war.

I would be inclined to believe that in a random spin of th11 vs th11 you would see higher triple rates. With the same offensive tools it seems likely that it's easier to overcome a th11 with a casual base design. That being said, we were running a 109K and 104K at the top of our roster. A few wars ago #2 from the opposing clan fresh hit tripled both bases in the first hour of the war. That would give a 100% 11 vs 11 triple rate for the opposing clan. th11 vs th11 triples seem to happen more frequently out in the "wild".

From a th9 perspective, my 3 star rate 9 vs 9 drops from 95% to about 60% when we face a CWL style clan and their superior defensive tried and tested layouts.

The point of this post is that I think there should be a higher th11 vs th11 triple rate in random wars.
    Last edited by SuperStorm103; March 12th, 2018 at 05:54 PM.
    DeathStorm-10|22/23|2148*|FireStorm-10|17/20|2178*|SuperStorm-9|13/15|2147*
    DragonStorm-9|8/8|1529*|PerfectStorm-9|8/10|1428*|BrainStorm-10|10/16|1452*