Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Psst SC..I have a secret to tell you

Banned

Psst SC..I have a secret to tell you

if a clan have a winstreak of 5 doesnt equal the th9's in that clan can 3 star max th11 in another clan with 5 winstreak..
    So when you include winstreak in matchmaking you still have to look what th levels ppl have..
    Free tip...no need to pay me for it..
    Every time we reach 5 wins this happend..its a 100% loss..
    No engy clans ..just maxed out opponents..Remove win streak from the formula, you have enough problem matching clans even without it..

What does that first sentence mean??

Quote Originally Posted by Skotty2times View Post
    What does that first sentence mean??
    He is saying once his clan reaches a win streak of 5 it is matched against a much stronger clan with th11s compared to their own th9s. While I don't agree with OPs claim that the win streak factor (and actually it has only been called recent success, not necessarily streak) is that strong, I totally agree with him that it should be removed.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    He is saying once his clan reaches a win streak of 5 it is matched against a much stronger clan with th11s compared to their own th9s. While I don't agree with OPs claim that the win streak factor (and actually it has only been called recent success, not necessarily streak) is that strong, I totally agree with him that it should be removed.
    Thats exactly what I mean...and yes it should be removed

The winsteka factor should be removed, because if your matched up to a clan who has the same winstreak as you, they are probably going to be really different.

Banned
    Iíve noticed this too. 99% of the time once we hit a 5 win streak, the other clan either ridiculously outnumbers us with th11s or its a super engineered clan

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Fdl View Post
    if a clan have a winstreak of 5 doesnt equal the th9's in that clan can 3 star max th11 in another clan with 5 winstreak..
    So when you include winstreak in matchmaking you still have to look what th levels ppl have..
    Free tip...no need to pay me for it..
    Every time we reach 5 wins this happend..its a 100% loss..
    No engy clans ..just maxed out opponents..Remove win streak from the formula, you have enough problem matching clans even without it..
    They have done this to match engineers with engineers (those clans w ridiculously high number of wins tend to be an engineer clan). We are meeting less and less engineers, so perhaps this problem is solved. In that case, I agree with OP

Forum Veteran
    Firstly, Fdl, if you edit the word equal, to say "mean", instead. That would make your thread obvious immediately.. Not having a go mate.. your English, as a second language, is far far better than my anything.. but it would help.
    I am sorry you got such a bad match, but we still seem to get a chance of the win, as we put a couple of wins together. It appears that they try to get an opponent with a run going, but we found that they aren't always on the same streak as us, odd times even 0, so the direct "win streak match" mustn't happen.
    I think, with this version of MM, it really tries to get a reasonable match first, so long as your roster is "matchable".. but a balanced roster should never pull bases 2 levels above them, ever.
    As for it being built into the algo to combat engineering... why not, engineering is responsible for everything bad in the game, you know its true.. we just had our worst snow storms for years and years... yep.. engineering.

Quote Originally Posted by Activeleader View Post
    Iíve noticed this too. 99% of the time once we hit a 5 win streak, the other clan either ridiculously outnumbers us with th11s or its a super engineered clan
    The whole 5 win streak thing, I've never seen the evidence for it. If it were in place I'd expect to constantly be seeing clans with a precise 5 streak across the map from me.
    Anyone notice this effect from the other side, anyone getting served up softballs with 5 wins?
    It's always the closet engineers that are the most bitter. Trying to maintain a righteous pose while doing exactly what they claim to hate, lashing out at anyone that points out the obvious.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    The whole 5 win streak thing, I've never seen the evidence for it. If it were in place I'd expect to constantly be seeing clans with a precise 5 streak across the map from me.
    Anyone notice this effect from the other side, anyone getting served up softballs with 5 wins?
    We just went from 4 to 5 streak.. Our opponent was on 5.. They got served us, so yeah.. them.
    We were pretty rubbish too, only scored 40 stars in a 15v.. they managed 36.