Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I give up

I give up

Iíve always tried to be constructive rather than negative... but... I finally giving up on the game I used to love! War matchmakingís are ridiculous, matched max th11ís when Iím nowhere near that without an eagle or inferno. Clan games based purely on builder base?! Thereís like 3 people in my clan who play that, wonít even get to tier 3 this games. No new content for over 2 years, same attacks and stratagies used. Iíve just had to attack a max th11 (minus eagle but maxed everything else) just to draw war, and failed. We used to win 3:1 ratio in war but weíve lost about 70% of our last 50 wars due to horrendous matchups. our clan used to be 50 active but itís down to 35 and more and more keep dropping out, shame 😏

It's your fault for not adopting. 11s with no EAs and inferno tend to get matched up with 11s that have higher defenses. I have accounts like that in the past but I built the EA and IT and now we're having favorable match ups against players like yourself.

Welcome to the Forums, OP.
    1. I know that matchmaking is very... unstable nowadays, but trust me, Darian, the CM for CoC, has said that the team are going to fix it. So stay strong, and everything will be fine
    2. Well, I'm a very staunch Builder Base player, so my opinion on this particular subject may be a little bit biased, but I agree with you, to some extent. But, as Darian specified in the sticky, it is "Builder Games", so I think that people would understand that the games are gonna be based solely on the BB, but I know that many people here do not play the BB at all, and they're very upset because of all the BB challenges, so I guess no other option remains, as many have said on other threads, but to sit out of these Games. When the next Games are introduced, they'll surely have a lot o' Main Village challenges in them
    3. I feel you, I know the feeling when you get matched up against clans that can crush you, but it's ok, right? Losing and winning is a part of the game, after all. Yeah, I agree that the matchmaking system, as I said, is unstable rn, it will surely be fixed.
    All I can tell you is to just hang in there, and keep playing this lovely game, because, ya know, this game cannot afford to lose its hardworking Clashers

What level are your heroes and how many th11 troops do you have unlocked?

Quote Originally Posted by CraigA66 View Post
    Iíve always tried to be constructive rather than negative... but... I finally giving up on the game I used to love! War matchmakingís are ridiculous, matched max th11ís when Iím nowhere near that without an eagle or inferno. Clan games based purely on builder base?! Thereís like 3 people in my clan who play that, wonít even get to tier 3 this games. No new content for over 2 years, same attacks and stratagies used. Iíve just had to attack a max th11 (minus eagle but maxed everything else) just to draw war, and failed. We used to win 3:1 ratio in war but weíve lost about 70% of our last 50 wars due to horrendous matchups. our clan used to be 50 active but itís down to 35 and more and more keep dropping out, shame 😏
    Matchmaking has changed. Having a mix or balenced rushed and a few engineered accounts used to get u matched against a normal clan and u having the advantage. Now u most likely get other engineered clans that engineer better then u. Engineer better or even better get your accounts balenced

Thats great advice... if it were only true. The war matchmaking completely sucks and that is ALL on supercell. How can you possibly blame ANYTHING besides war matchmaking when one clan can has 4 max/near max TH11's to 2. Also how do you define engineered? Is a .5 engineered? Where is the line? If I lab a troop before adding a defense am I engineered? 2 troops? If I level up my existing defenses before dropping new ones is that engineered? yes, there are clear examples of TH11's with 1 cannon, etc. but besides those obvious ones how would I tell if a village falls into supercells "engineered" category?

Quote Originally Posted by PhedUp View Post
    Thats great advice... if it were only true. The war matchmaking completely sucks and that is ALL on supercell. How can you possibly blame ANYTHING besides war matchmaking when one clan can has 4 max/near max TH11's to 2. Also how do you define engineered? Is a .5 engineered? Where is the line? If I lab a troop before adding a defense am I engineered? 2 troops? If I level up my existing defenses before dropping new ones is that engineered? yes, there are clear examples of TH11's with 1 cannon, etc. but besides those obvious ones how would I tell if a village falls into supercells "engineered" category?
    Show me your two th11's and I'll happily tell you in my opinion which side of the line they are on.

Quote Originally Posted by PhedUp View Post
    Most ppl here seams to think the mma is great now, me included. My personal definition of engineering is anything above .5 but what SC think is the important thing. We don't know but we guess, test and try to find out what works. Personally i decided to play it save and completely max every town hall

Forum Veteran
    In my opinion, there is no hard and fast rule for a good match up. I have a roster that works, but may not for everyone. Some say "balanced bases in a tight roster", some find it works, even if you add a couple of engi bases. Our experiences.. we can run a roster from TH11- Th5, and still be ok.
    The only thing that is pretty guaranteed, is that if there is a clan that can loosely match yours, the chances are good that you will find a match. I think the main thing at the moment, is to try and more guarantee the match, rather than try to gain advantage. Find a niche, a pool of clans, and if it works, stick with it. If it isn't working, change it. There are plenty of suggestions on forum to find a way forward.

Banned
    I will bet this is a drive by posting, and we never hear back from op. I hope his venting makes him/her feel better. Next.