Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I give up

Quote Originally Posted by PhedUp View Post
    but besides those obvious ones how would I tell if a village falls into supercells "engineered" category?
    That's easy to answer - there is no engineered category. It's matching some statistics for your clan with the other clan's. So if you have a lot of offence you'll tend to match clans with lots of offence etc. Being more engineered will tend to match more engineered clans for various reasons; but there is no sudden cut-off line anywhere and no categorisation.
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Quote Originally Posted by Ripple1972 View Post
    I will bet this is a drive by posting, and we never hear back from op. I hope his venting makes him/her feel better. Next.
    Then I will have an extra portion of fries with mine. I am hungry now... Let vent your frustrations.. wind everybody up.. back to the game.. yep, normally does the trick.. not good for discussion tho.

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    That's easy to answer - there is no engineered category.
    Sure there is, you get flagged as engineered if you have 18% more gigahertz per hectare. I'll PM you my spreadsheet.
    Level 10 Adult War Clan METAMUCIL.
    And some of us are old enough that its not just a funny word...
    Metamucil keeps the red out of our logs. Small wars, lot of green.
    War Record - https://cocp.it/clan/82GJJV2J

We have simple rules in my clan in order to war and our matchups are always great.

To war as a th11 you must have 40/40/5 heroes and an eagle and infernos dropped along with having maxed th10 d prior to upgrading

To war as a th10 you must have 25/25 heroes, infernos dropped and have maxed th9 d prior to upgrading th
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K50/Q51/W20
    Fire - TH11 - K50/Q46/W20
    Inferno - TH11 - K50/Q46/W20

Quote Originally Posted by AFrostyBlaze View Post
    We have simple rules in my clan in order to war and our matchups are always great.

To war as a th11 you must have 40/40/5 heroes and an eagle and infernos dropped along with having maxed th10 d prior to upgrading

To war as a th10 you must have 25/25 heroes, infernos dropped and have maxed th9 d prior to upgrading th
    good rules, we got similar and it works for us too.

1, I know, we used to be a rubbish clan on 10/15 losing streaks but we all sorted our bases / clan out and would regularly go on 6/7 streaks lose one then continue to win. We were 27W for 140L in war but we managed to drag it round where we were like 180/210, massive improvement, then the matchmaking update screwed us.
    2. I love the idea of builder base, I really do, but itís basically like going back and playing town hall 6 again. If theyíd followed in Royaleís shoes and threw 40/50 troops in id play all the time, but itís just too dull for me. Also, as a mid way BH 6, Iím 9 timeís out of 10 pulling a BH7 with 5 camps and max troops and get crushed all the time, another reason I dislike.
    3. Itís people like you why I enjoyed it so much, the true clash comunity is awesome, Iíve met friends on here and even travelled from uk -> Canada to meet clan mates.

Iím having a break, gonna do something Iíve never done and take two weeks out, just hope I dont forget about how great this game used to be 😥

Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    Sure there is, you get flagged as engineered if you have 18% more gigahertz per hectare. I'll PM you my spreadsheet.
    You forgot the second alleged trigger condition: when you exceed 4 kilo-ohm-farads per hour. Although, admittedly, that doesn't happen often.
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame1 View Post
    What level are your heroes and how many th11 troops do you have unlocked?
    45/47/20. War troops are fairly max. Got like 7/8 others 1 level away from max

Quote Originally Posted by CraigA66 View Post
    45/47/20. War troops are fairly max. Got like 7/8 others 1 level away from max
    No wonder your match up is poor. You have max offense so the game should be matching you against max defense
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K50/Q51/W20
    Fire - TH11 - K50/Q46/W20
    Inferno - TH11 - K50/Q46/W20

Quote Originally Posted by PhedUp View Post
    Thats great advice... if it were only true. The war matchmaking completely sucks and that is ALL on supercell. How can you possibly blame ANYTHING besides war matchmaking when one clan can has 4 max/near max TH11's to 2. Also how do you define engineered? Is a .5 engineered? Where is the line? If I lab a troop before adding a defense am I engineered? 2 troops? If I level up my existing defenses before dropping new ones is that engineered? yes, there are clear examples of TH11's with 1 cannon, etc. but besides those obvious ones how would I tell if a village falls into supercells "engineered" category?
    Got to agree. Iím a 10.5 (basically every defence is max th10 but donít have infernos or eagles) but Iím th11 with fairly high heroes (45/47/50) we adapted back a year or two ago when .5ís or Ďengineeringí gave you the advantage. I donít want to be matched with eagles and infernos so Iíve not built them, but this system seems to have totally changed where I donít even know what to do now...