Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HGHB at th10?

There was someone at FWH using it, and using it very effectively - getting better results than anyone else at TH10. Although that was probably picking certain targets
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Interesting that it seems to work for some outside of youtube. Don't think I'll get this guy to research it though.
    It's always the closet engineers that are the most bitter. Trying to maintain a righteous pose while doing exactly what they claim to hate, lashing out at anyone that points out the obvious.

Hghb works well for our clans th10s. Actually since the single target inferno nerf we've had 3 wars in a row where our th10s managed to clean all of the enemy th10s without requiring th11 dips.

Seen a near triple in the 3 star rate
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K60/Q56/W30
    Fire - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20
    Inferno - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20

Quote Originally Posted by AFrostyBlaze View Post
    Hghb works well for our clans th10s. Actually since the single target inferno nerf we've had 3 wars in a row where our th10s managed to clean all of the enemy th10s without requiring th11 dips.

Seen a near triple in the 3 star rate
    Damn that's nice. Maybe I should play around with it, what's the usual comp & entry strat?
    It's always the closet engineers that are the most bitter. Trying to maintain a righteous pose while doing exactly what they claim to hate, lashing out at anyone that points out the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    Damn that's nice. Maybe I should play around with it, what's the usual comp & entry strat?
    It depends in the base but somewhere that you can enter with the conditions that the giants can beat the wall and there aren't air defenses close enough to shoot the healers. You want to target the queen of course so you have to enter queen side.

Comp seems to be 10 to 12 giants, 4 healers, 18ish hogs, some funnel troops and cc bowlers. Spells are 3 heal 1 jump 1 rage or 3 heal 2 rage usually
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K60/Q56/W30
    Fire - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20
    Inferno - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20

Quote Originally Posted by ccmushroom View Post
    do you have anyone that is really good at hghb to point out what they are doing wrong? We use hghb a lot. It is our most consistent 3 star strat to 3 star max th11's on down. 9.5's don't stand a chance at stopping it with lvl7 giants and lvl 6 hogs. unless they are specifically built to stop it, but then you can change over to goho and 24 lvl 6 hogs can mow them down pretty easily. hghb is all about the entry point. I would try working on the attack with them rather than banning it. It is one of the most consistent attacks out there if done right. Imo anyway
    Please post video of you 3-starring a max 11 with TH10 HGHB.

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by GulMaset View Post
    Please post video of you 3-starring a max 11 with TH10 HGHB.

TIA
    I don't see any claim in his post that he's hitting 11s with th10 hghb.

ETA I'd like vids too though. If I have to got to youtube for it I know it'll all be top players effortlessly smashing bases with cc hounds, miraculously dodging traps as if they already knew exactly what to expect.
    Last edited by TankSinatra; March 9th, 2018 at 04:03 PM.

ETA I'd like vids too though. If I have to got to youtube for it I know it'll all be top players effortlessly smashing bases with cc hounds, miraculously dodging traps as if they already knew exactly what to expect.
    This is a HGHB at TH10 thread.

Sorry, my response was just saying that hghb is a consistently strong attack. It would be really tough for a th10 hghb to take down a max th10 forget about th11. lol
    Max th9 with 30/30 hero's,Check us out: Magnitude 11, ​Magnitude 12. I was walking past the mental hospital the other day and all the patients were shouting, '13....13.....13.'The fence was too high to see over, but I saw a little gap in the planks.I looked through to see what was going on.....Some ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ poked me in the eye with a stick!Then they all started shouting '14.....14....14....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnNDuWCwzto
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOW6dFCc8fg
    There are a couple vids I just recorded. I didn't know how to post on here so I had to create a you tube channel lol

Max th9 with 30/30 hero's,Check us out: Magnitude 11, ​Magnitude 12. I was walking past the mental hospital the other day and all the patients were shouting, '13....13.....13.'The fence was too high to see over, but I saw a little gap in the planks.I looked through to see what was going on.....Some ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ poked me in the eye with a stick!Then they all started shouting '14.....14....14....