Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Why engineering base have only lvl 1 cannon but max tesla's ? Any tragedy behind?

  1. #1
    Senior Member BishalMarpy0077's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    233

    Why engineering base have only lvl 1 cannon but max tesla's ? Any tragedy behind?

    I can see many engineering base with lvl 1 cannon or low level defence bt tesla's are max...jst so strange..do u know why they do it? 🤔

  2. #2
    Millennial Club SuperKai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Smirking my way through life
    Posts
    1,273
    Its a pretty good strategy, it gets very low TH players to attack them, because they see only 1 canon and think they will 3 star, but then they attack and 0-2 star becuase they didnt expect the tesla's to pop up.
    Last edited by SuperKai; March 8th, 2018 at 11:35 AM.
    Accounts: (New TH11: 40/44/8) (Mid TH10: 35/35) (TH11: ex-defenceless)

    Looking for a good clan with non-stop war? Check out Warrior 888, we are a level 14 English speaking war clan, part of the Strong Rebels push/war family. #Q9VUQ
    Credits for the awesome sig and avatar goes to Planck, check out his shop Here.

  3. #3
    Senior Member BishalMarpy0077's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperKai View Post
    Its a pretty good strategy, it gets very low TH players to attack them, because they see only 1 canon and think they will 3 star, but then they attack and 0-2 star becuase they didnt expect the tesla's to pop up.
    Haha is it? Doesnt look impressive tho dis stategy 😁

  4. #4
    Forum Veteran Colin94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,724
    They need a shield to protect their loot and they only get a shield if people use one third of a full army. It's better to use teslas than cannons / archer towers because attackers can't see them.

  5. #5
    Centennial Club Kiilisch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by BishalMarpy0077 View Post
    I can see many engineering base with lvl 1 cannon or low level defence bt tesla's are max...jst so strange..do u know why they do it? 樂
    Basically to have fun. The village will most likely be overrun with or without the teslas sooner or later anyway, so might as well mess around with the lower attackers from the enemy clan. The goal is to make the attacker go in with a somewhat mediocre army thinking the defending village is "easy" stars and loot and then failing on getting the last star. This forces other attackers from the other clan and possibly the higher attackers to move downwards on the map to clean up and thus have less attacks vs the real villages.
    Vicious Thieves #YO8OQLJ

    Played since November 2012, part of Thieves family since March 2013

  6. #6
    Senior Member BishalMarpy0077's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    They need a shield to protect their loot and they only get a shield if people use one third of a full army. It's better to use teslas than cannons / archer towers because attackers can't see them.
    But maximum people does 100% as far i know..still i got d point😃

  7. #7
    Senior Member BishalMarpy0077's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiilisch View Post
    Basically to have fun. The village will most likely be overrun with or without the teslas sooner or later anyway, so might as well mess around with the lower attackers from the enemy clan. The goal is to make the attacker go in with a somewhat mediocre army thinking the defending village is "easy" stars and loot and then failing on getting the last star. This forces other attackers from the other clan and possibly the higher attackers to move downwards on the map to clean up and thus have less attacks vs the real villages.
    Pretty impresive hmm 👌😃

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    489
    They do it for low war weight. If they’re doing it correctly(high hero and army levels), they sit low on the war map but can go up and 3 Star a base that’s middle
    or top of the map

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    39
    because traps bombs and tesla have low war weight.so they are adding it for small protection

  10. #10
    Millennial Club Rak2180's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Posts
    1,347
    As far as I know its because of its low war weight and its stealth capabality to surpise attackers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •