Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why engineering base have only lvl 1 cannon but max tesla's ? Any tragedy behind?

Quote Originally Posted by BishalMarpy0077 View Post
    But maximum people does 100% as far i know..still i got d point
    Yes it's not intended to hold out to other higher attackers but just to keep the lower ones from 3-starring, so then you have to use another person to attack it, usually the next 1 or 2 higher THs.

Winning seven straight forum contests for sheer amazingness. Thank you for your support.
    it also pulls down a fair number of multiplayer defenses. When I had my low engineer it was a th7 with teslas, I won about 30 defenses a season from barch attacks finding teslas, bombs, and a dragon in cc
    Last edited by Cilakila; March 8th, 2018 at 02:00 PM.
    Ending threads one comment at a time.

Even if the enemy gets 100% destruction if they don't use enough troops you will never get a shield. This forces the attacker to commit way more troops to farm your base than they expected and will usually result in a shield.

Level 15
    - 9,194/16,400
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 174] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Even if the enemy gets 100% destruction if they don't use enough troops you will never get a shield. This forces the attacker to commit way more troops to farm your base than they expected and will usually result in a shield.
    This^. A shield is what they're after.

Thanks to DragonX101 for the awesome sig!
    Clan: 2Hooah!! #PJP9VQLR 2hooah.clanwebsite.com

The reason for that is the engineered bases want people that are low/unprepared and underestime their base and attack it with troops like barbs and archers, and will get decimated by the teslas for 1 or 2 stars.

But maximum people does 100% as far i know..still i got d point😃
    It doesn't matter if attackers get 100%, they also need to use 1/3 of their army to give a shield. Using Tesla's and traps and cc is a way to try and force attackers to use enough of their army to give a shield.

The idea behind it is you can lose only 3 stars in war but you can gain six.

They take high level troops so they can often three star the top bases on the map. But they don't draw a lot of heat, they don't draw maxed out bases on the other side which also helps. But the essential part is that they can have max troops of one type and kill many bases at number 1 and 2.

We've seen this. It used to be real bad. A TH9 has no chance against level 3 miners. They bring a couple of decent TH9s that can kill the lower TH9s then they have a Th11 at the bottom of the map that can kill the top two TH9s. This used to be common but SC has taken steps to prevent it from happening as often. It can still happen.

But maximum people does 100% as far i know..still i got d point

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Forum Contender
    Quote Originally Posted by Detari View Post
    The reason for that is the engineered bases want people that are low/unprepared and underestime their base and attack it with troops like barbs and archers, and will get decimated by the teslas for 1 or 2 stars.
    ^^^^^^This.
    The idea behind is to Prank the Opponents who decide to attack their base in a light manner.
    INDThallasemics Recruiting
    Happy Birthday Brawl stars! Just like CoC and HD. I'm gladly Surprised that you've survived in this BETA stage for one year. May the devs will shape you in a wonderful game and Global awaits you at the doors
    5 new Army strategies for Th9.

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    The idea behind it is you can lose only 3 stars in war but you can gain six.

They take high level troops so they can often three star the top bases on the map. But they don't draw a lot of heat, they don't draw maxed out bases on the other side which also helps. But the essential part is that they can have max troops of one type and kill many bases at number 1 and 2.

We've seen this. It used to be real bad. A TH9 has no chance against level 3 miners. They bring a couple of decent TH9s that can kill the lower TH9s then they have a Th11 at the bottom of the map that can kill the top two TH9s. This used to be common but SC has taken steps to prevent it from happening as often. It can still happen.
    At direct point 🤔

Centennial Club
    Just bad strategy. They are just behind the news...still thinking that the match making is based on what is shown on the war map.