Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: BH8 Base Designs....

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgakis View Post
    Can you show me a base that completely destroys Mass Night Witches. If it can cause Mass Night Witches to 0 Star that base, then even better.
    I have checked a lot of base designs.
    As long as you do not have maxed defenses a simple spam of level 16 NW is at least a guaranteed 2 star.
    The sheer amount of bats will simply overwhelm base defenses below level 8.

I even saw multiple of my replays where remaining bats alone finished my last standing non-defensive buildings resulting in a 3 star.

So...tomorrow I will be putting up a video with 5 or 6 of the bases I’ve been using - hidden defenses and all. You can see where I;m using them (trophy-wise) as well.

The one I have up on Noctaire comes from one of the guys in the DV clan (Mac/Maca). I’ve taken a little creative license with it, but not much. He shared two versions - I like the one with the Tesla farm in the middle. It’s carried me from around 4800 to 5100 or thereabouts this week. I do have it running at lower trophy rankings as well, just with more mixed success.

I’ve resorted my standard upgrade path now also. I still hit Roaster, GC, and MM first, but then I jump to the electric defenses - MT and HTs. This combination seems to be the best for dealing with the scourge that be the CC. The GC and MT have become the two biggest problems for my CC/BG attacks, hands down.

The other bases are holding up just fine in the 4000s, but I think a lot has to do with which defenses I’ve been focusing on (and I really need to update the upgrade guide since the meta switched to CCs and BGs). Almost all of my games have these key defenses at L7 or better; those are the best performers. I’ve been using Battlefest to juice up some this week too.

And none are running box style bases - all are either diamond or asymmetric.

I’ll post to the forum when I put up the new video.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Here's what I'm running; hopefully you guys will find it helpful....

Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    No such base exists for any troop on the game. There are things you can do to significantly dampen NW attacks, it that really starts with defense. I know the NW is strong against weaker games in the low to upper-mid 3000s; is that where you’re at? What level are your MultiMortar and MegaMines?
    My Multi Mortar is Level 8 (maxed) and 2 of my Mega Mines are also maxed. My other defenses like Doubles and Archer Towers and the Mega Tesla are rushed but now I am focused on the GC because it is also rushed

Update now that we have some more walls. I’ve had a few folks ask for some TH12 designs to use as starters, so I included 3 of those as well.

Last edited by Noctaire; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:54 AM.
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)