Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BH8 Base Designs....

Banned
    Nice work as always.
    Thanks.

Must go through one by one to see which works better for me. It seems some bases are designed that Minion Drops will only get high % one star, I think that will be the most used base for now. 1 more day to getting Mega Tesla and base editing mode.

Great thread as always, Noctaire!
    Today I built what I believe will be my BH8 official design, but since I still didn't drop the mega tesla, It's too soon to share anything

Nice Noc I suck at building my own base so gonna try some of these.
    Last edited by GrapeApeAffe; March 8th, 2018 at 04:23 AM.

You can always see which one I am running at any given time (I don’t do the decoy base thing). I try to mix it up, run a different one on each game I’m actively playing. I have my main and 3 alts in Divergent Void running BH8, and one alt over in the Forum Goat Herd that’s on BH8 now. I’ll probably stick with those 5 bases for the time being then switch it up in a few days as new base designs become common and the meta kinda shakes out.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

awesome compilations noctaire just the thing we all need

This is an awesome compilation

Thanks for posting that base on the top left. I see it quite often now, and it is quite trivial to win against.

I've been using 6 witches, 30 minions. Drop the 6 witches in the topmost corner, tank/clear bombs with the hero, drop minions. 80%+ usually, with many triples.

Thanks for sharing these. I’ve been having good luck with the one on the bottom right, which is the same design being used by Urin Trouble2, number 5 in the world earlier today. One thing that attracted me to this base was being able to fit it under the Barbarian Head (24 spaces from the edge), and also modify it to fit around the stones that are still standing.

Noctair sir, i bow to your posts. Fantastic work as always. Well done sir. I too will share my base once a few days worth of decent data is collected but so far ive had 3 n out two days in row with majority of wins in high 70's with my BM down. Im usin minions only, xtra camp is a huge bonus. Havent changed my base much. So far so good.

Funny thing - I've already started seeing these popping up with the exact configuration of the images in this post.

FWIW, I always recommend moving a few things around to make it less obvious. Push Traps and Spring Traps, as well as the Hidden Teslas, should be #1 on your list of things to relocate. If nothing else, swap storages and collectors (gold to elixir and vice versa), Star Lab and Clock Tower...just to give an air of slight differences.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.