Page 52 of 183 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Builder Games - March 8th - March 12th

Meh... Have to say Iím also somewhat dissapointed. I feel like I have to choose between either letting my clan members down or playing a game I really donít like..

Normally it would be an easy choice and I would simply not do the games, but as Iím a part of leadership of our clan family, I should set a good example

Problem Solver Extraordinaire shivampaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flobber View Post
    Problem solved
    'Tis what I do

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #513
    Don't tell anyone but Frodo is taller than Lach.
    I'm afraid like it or not Builder Base fans are people too. I don't really have a lot of sympathy with people who have stubbornly ignored the BB and now complain because Supercell have started a short event for those that chose not to. It is no different to moaning about a war event when you don't war or a Hog event if you hate hogs.
    The game is for everyone no matter which aspect they prefer and if there is an event that you aren't a fan of then simply don't take part. For example...I hate Curling so during the Winter Olympics when it was on I did something more fun and trimmed my toenails.

NB. Please note the comment about sympathy is only addressed at those forumers complaining about us BB fans having our own little event not people who hate the BB but are quite happy to let us play for a few days.
    Last edited by Holps; March 8th, 2018 at 09:56 AM.

Centennial Club
    After opening hour and a bit our clan usually has 4000-6000 points in the bag... This time we currently have 650.

Slow clap for those behind the current Clan Games.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentCookies View Post
    JUST DO IT!!!! - shia

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    I'm afraid like it or not Builder Base fans are people too. I don't really have a lot of sympathy with people who have stubbornly ignored the BB and now complain because Supercell have started a short event for those that chose not to. It is no different to moaning about a war event when you don't war or a Hog event if you hate hogs.
    The game is for everyone no matter which aspect they prefer and if there is an event that you aren't a fan of then simply don't take part. For example...I hate Curling so during the Winter Olympics when it was on I did something more fun and trimmed my toenails.

NB. Please note the comment about sympathy is only addressed at those forumers complaining about us BB fans having our own little event not people who hate the BB but are quite happy to let us play for a few days.
    I think you seem to be missing the point of many.

I personally am happy some love BHB. We have 2 in our clan that almost only play BHB. The problem is not that the CG are for those people, but that they are ONLY for those people. Every CG prior has been for people who like BHB because there were always BHB options. But to make it only BHB options you are simply alienating a lot of people, and upsetting just as many. This is nothing like a war or hog event, because CG are a clan event that require participation from everyone, and there have always been both options for both play styles.

Remember SC has many times said we ould never be forced to play BHB and would not miss out on anything for ur main base because of it besides (mostly useless) gear ups. Well, now we have proof that those words obviously meant nothing.

Holps. I see your point there. Main villagers have no problems with BB fans. Main villagers have no problem with Builder base tasks too. But did somebody like it when your ability of getting the finish point has been stretched badly? I see no. Literally no point to Reducing the Tasks Rewards Points. Even I myself doing it for my beloved clan and other Members too otherwise my Best friends who are in my clan would love doing those 400% and 500% Destruction main Village tasks. I can't do BB tasks from all due to rubbish troops in my other Accounts. Everyone is Somehow incapable of doing it now. In lieu of that? We have to do More BB tasks just for the sake of something we love.
    Cricket World Cup 2019 discussion thread!<^_^>
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-%F0%9F%8F%86

I hate it tho

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by suby View Post
    Lol at this.

But yeah, I am sure SC wants players to play more Builder Base, but seriously this is not the way. 4 Day Clan Games with the same maximum points as 6 days Clan Games, and the challenges points are reduced. Grit and Grind time. BIG TIME.

So I guess: JUST DO IT!

Centennial Club
    In a game that is obviously in decline the clan games were the one thing keeping our clan going and going strong! With litterally no one, out of 45 members, playing BB that incentive is gone. I get people wanting specific BB tasks but adding no main village quests is just plain wrong. In general we have somewhat of a hype going at the start of clan games. It goes without saying none of that is taking place at the moment. To add insult to injury, they nerfed the only troop that allowed me to rack up BB points. And nerfed it into the ground if I may add.
    Last edited by gisissi; March 8th, 2018 at 10:08 AM.