Page 80 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Builder Games - March 8th - March 12th

That is a great tip ereth. Wish everyone who doesn't care about trophies could see this.
    Quote Originally Posted by erethizon View Post
    The trick is to take quests that don't require winning while dropping trophies and save any win quests for when you have fallen a good distance and can easily beat the opponents you are matching with. This will allow you to tear through quests much more quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by erethizon View Post
    Once you learn how it works it is pretty predictable. Most of the AI complaints I see in both the main base and builder base simply come from people that don't understand how the programming works.
    The ai is terrible. I shouldn’t have to figure out what my troops SHOULD do. I should already know what they’re going to do.

Look at it like this. Using royale as an example. You place you hog on the left side tower, instead of going to the left tower it decides it’s going to run/hop right past it and target the middle tower. How long do you suppose it’d have took them to fix that? When was the builder base released? They’ve had time to polish the ai. Plenty of time.

This is a joke, right Supercell? Looks like this will be the first ever clan games that we don't max. Stop shoving your ugly baby in our face yelling, "Love our Builder Hall!" I hope the post game analysis proves this to be a disaster for profit and it doesn't happen again.
    Builder Hall is now the Candy Crush of CoC
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ame-developers

Problem Solver Extraordinaire shivampaw's Avatar
    Ok this just got weirder...

- win 10 battles in an hour for 300 points
    Then right next to it was...
    - win 20 battles in a day for ........ 300 points

Banned
    Hopelessly Wandering the Clouds in Search of a Base
    Quote Originally Posted by SealedFD View Post
    The builder base is a big aspect of the game now. Like it or not, you need to accept that. Either play the clan games or don't. There are many people on here who enjoy it. Expect stuff like this in the future too.
    That is true, but TBF, there's absolutely no reason to target the BB alone for the games. The update itself is enough to cause people to play it. There wasn't a need to focus the entirety of the games on it. They could have pleased both sides by simply having a normal Clan Games and have options for Runes for either village.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by JakesSA View Post
    So what your telling everyone who has a BH 6-7-8 is....

Start a brand new account -> Level it to TH6 -> Be ready for the next worst clan games..

Why did I not think of this..It's brilliant.
    I'm definitely not telling people to do that. What I was doing was answering someone's very specific question about how another player said it was possible to finish the clan games with 3k points in only a few hours. We have 4 days, there is no need to rush.

Problem Solver Extraordinaire shivampaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harden78 View Post
    That is a great tip ereth. Wish everyone who doesn't care about trophies could see this.
    Yeah but the thing is it’s not that easy. Quests like get 300% total destruction in an hour or something are going to lead to you winning battles because if you want to get that then you need high percentage battles and that’ll lead to you winning quite a few.

Loving the builder games.. it seems to have reduced the clouds . Bring on more builder games✌️✌️✌️.. might be the only solution to the clouds😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by ayih View Post
    Many of us are aware that BH quests can be easy. What some of you don't seem to understand is the difficulty is irrelivent. Some don't want to play BH or do BH quests. Is there something you don't like doing in your life? Would you do it anyways if it were easy and fast?
    If I didn't want to do something I would just not do it. You have the same option with the builder base. There are many aspects to the game, and SC is free to promote and reward which ever one they want. No one is forcing you to play the builder game challenges, the same way that no one is forced to war for clan xp and war loot, or forced to push to a higher league for a better bonus.

I'm merely suggesting to someone that hasn't built his ship that he has a easy way to cap out on clan game points, not just for this game but got all clan games that have builder base challenges.

Worst.....clan games......ever