Page 55 of 183 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Builder Games - March 8th - March 12th

Live with bunch of villages in Invictus Knight (lv 15) & yes, all that nonstop clappings ridiculous!
    Builder base clan games are going terribly, atleast in our clan. I always suspected, most just do 3 wins per day to keep the master builder from getting too lazy.. Now it's confirmed. We have hardly even reached half of tier1.

I wouldn't describe our clan as the most hardcore out there, but we get by with 46 adults who get the job done collectively every clan game till now. We got every tier of every clan game till now.

The low points for the games don't help matters. The 1 hour for those 300 points ones simply isint enough.

I am sure Supercell is going to be able to compare the previous clan game with this one, after it's over & realize how builder base is not even 20% as successful as the main base.

Maybe throw in a few main base challenges for the majority as well.

No good Clan games for BH only....

Bh have limit in loot if you finished 3s loot you wait some time to get loot and attack again.we do attacking only for clan games without any loot think about it....

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #543
    I must admit, even though our clan usually does more BB challenges than TH ones, I am pretty disappointed by some aspects of these games.

I am in no way against the principal of a one-off special games for BB, but they have made this one so hard that even BB enthusiast clans are extremely unlikely to get top tier.

The combination of reducing the time by 1/3 for the same points requirement (4 days instead of 6), and reducing the points given for big challenges means very few people are going to get near the 3000 personal cap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #544
    Quote Originally Posted by Mico11813 View Post
    I don't actually mind a themed clan games but my major issue is one of the challenges.

Destroying Mega Teslas?

I upgraded same day as the update and still have 2 days to completion. I hover around 3800 trophies and in 10 or 15 battles i havent seen one completed BH. This challenge is just about impossible and is trashed to get better challenges.

Unless there have been thousands of players that gemmed completion of BH and the mega tesla theres no point to this challenge being available.
    I haven't seen a mega tesla yet either, though one of my bases has it building. I am seeing quite a few BH8 with 5 camps though, so I expect I will see MTs before the end of the games. But still not enough to be worth trying that challenge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

I made a mistake I shouldn't have upgraded to bh7.
    Just hover around with bh2 for CG points.

Is there any way to boost BB base's barracks without clock tower?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I must admit, even though our clan usually does more BB challenges than TH ones, I am pretty disappointed by some aspects of these games.

I am in no way against the principal of a one-off special games for BB, but they have made this one so hard that even BB enthusiast clans are extremely unlikely to get top tier.

The combination of reducing the time by 1/3 for the same points requirement (4 days instead of 6), and reducing the points given for big challenges means very few people are going to get near the 3000 personal cap.
    Agree 100%!

Thats exactly my problem with it.

Oh and, adding an extra problem, we are on a new BH level, with a special event for extra loot, so trophy dropping isnt an option here (and were an option before, eith almost maxed out ppl)

Problem Solver Extraordinaire shivampaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Barun036 View Post
    Is there any way to boost BB base's barracks without clock tower?
    Training potion

Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    I'm afraid like it or not Builder Base fans are people too. I don't really have a lot of sympathy with people who have stubbornly ignored the BB and now complain because Supercell have started a short event for those that chose not to. It is no different to moaning about a war event when you don't war or a Hog event if you hate hogs.
    The game is for everyone no matter which aspect they prefer and if there is an event that you aren't a fan of then simply don't take part. For example...I hate Curling so during the Winter Olympics when it was on I did something more fun and trimmed my toenails.
    However, IIRC when games was released last year it was described a home village content. During all the BB complaints there was a lot of reassurance that HV hadn't been forgotten; that the next updates would be focusing almost entirely on HV, etc...

And now HV players find that the "HV content" (games) which is usually about 50% HV and 50% BB has become 100% BB with no HV input at all.
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Banned
    none of my clan members are participating in these BB clan games.

No excitement whatsoever