Page 73 of 183 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Builder Games - March 8th - March 12th

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by S2G047 View Post
    You can score your full 3k points in 1 or 2 hours.
    You can only attack once every few minutes. I dont see how you can complete 30, 100 point tasks in a few hours.
    TH 12 || Lvl 210 || AQ 53 || BK 54 || GW 25 || All Time Best: 5552 Cups

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bigf1973 View Post
    Remember when the builder base was claimed by Supercell as "optional", such B.S.
    Clan games are also optional. Its not like your account is closed if you dont do them.
    TH 12 || Lvl 210 || AQ 53 || BK 54 || GW 25 || All Time Best: 5552 Cups

I am a big fan of builder base and clan games..that told..I hate the current clan games..most of the challenges are limited to 1hr..in order to complete those the only option is to drop trophies n get less loot bonus which is not acceptable..my clan has always completed all tiers of clan games..but for the first time I donít think we r gonna make it as d clan games are also limited to 4 days only...really it sucks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reefus View Post
    It's too bad you don't want to fix the boat and get sneaky archers to lv 4. It takes 15 minutes and you can finish every clan games with 3k points in less than a day.
    Many of us are aware that BH quests can be easy. What some of you don't seem to understand is the difficulty is irrelivent. Some don't want to play BH or do BH quests. Is there something you don't like doing in your life? Would you do it anyways if it were easy and fast?

1hr challenges are not enjoyable.I can't play for an hr straight so a little too challenging. Please mix it up more.I know challenges disappear as the clan completes them but too many are for a very short duration.
    TH 12 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 30
    BB 8

I play the builder base because ... well, because it's there. I'm guessing there are dedicated BB fans and Legend league players who are probably happy that all the tasks are BB focused. What I find humorous is how FEW posts we saw through all the original games where BB enthusiasts were complaining that there were too many main village challenges.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMechEngin View Post
    Last I'm going to comment on this, I believe I've made my opinion clear in previous posts. Just want to add that I am not only disliking the CG, it's made me literally mad. BH AI is just terrible, they release a new level and before any F2P players can even finish upgrading their BH, then start CGs to encourage people to rush their builds to stay competitive. Developer brain fart level = Expert.
    I definitely would have preferred they waited to have the battlefest (which is what really made us rush) and clan games as well, but I suppose I can give them a pass thanks to the book of building. We have known BH8 was coming for a while so we all had time to build up a large collection of books. The current situation has made me feel compelled to use 2 books of building so far, but I still have all the other books and potions (including the book of everything) just in case I need them.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ayih View Post
    Many of us are aware that BH quests can be easy. What some of you don't seem to understand is the difficulty is irrelivent. Some don't want to play BH or do BH quests. Is there something you don't like doing in your life? Would you do it anyways if it were easy and fast?
    firstly
    it's a game

second
    it's easy. optional.

third
    if it's not for you. please be nice
    miss one clan games isn't going to the end

I must say that I truly hate these Clan Games and my clan mates seem to hate them even more. If we are going to have a pure Builder Base challenge, we need to have fewer 1 hour challenges and more variety of challenge lengths. Every other Clan Games, we finished early. This time we are barely creeping along.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harden78 View Post
    The repetitive builder hall attacks are disgusting. As an underleveled player against other 'stronger' opponents, I have to use my best attack comp every time to have a chance of winning.
    I would love to drop trophies, but why would I waste an hour of my time doing that? And then followed by more repeated and robotic play style
    The trick is to take quests that don't require winning while dropping trophies and save any win quests for when you have fallen a good distance and can easily beat the opponents you are matching with. This will allow you to tear through quests much more quickly.